• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vetts1911

Practical Shooter
    Aug 25, 2008
    Mechanicsville
    2013 Maryland State USPSA Match 8,9,10 November.

Sanners Lake will host the 2013 Maryland State USPSA Championship Match once stages and match are approved.

Look for 10 stages 0900 start.

Match fee is going to be determined by the prize table. ($75 to $125)

Match will be catered by Bear Creek.

Look for the sponsors post and please support them.

Last edited:

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    Tagged as I'm interested... I only got classified a few days ago, can I shoot this match? How many matches do I need to have completed in order to shoot such an event?

JackBlundell

Jul 20, 2008
    I'm interested. Meanwhile I will be shooting the MD USPSA Championship in November. I'm looking forward to both matches!

rundownfid

May 3, 2010
    I am also interested in this match. My wife went to the last one and we had a good 3 days interesting area, great food and historical sites.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Tagged as I'm interested... I only got classified a few days ago, can I shoot this match? How many matches do I need to have completed in order to shoot such an event?

If you're classified.. you can shoot the match.. don't think there is a limit of experience. As long you are safe on handling the gun and follow the rules

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    If you're classified.. you can shoot the match.. don't think there is a limit of experience. As long you are safe on handling the gun and follow the rules

I am clearing my calendar. I will be there for sure!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Wood5443

Sep 23, 2012
    Lexington Park
    We still have openings for the state match. Also the late signup fee has been waived. It will be a real good match. If you have not signed up yet and are planning to shoot, please get your applications submitted so we can get you added to self-squad.

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    We still have openings for the state match. Also the late signup fee has been waived. It will be a real good match. If you have not signed up yet and are planning to shoot, please get your applications submitted so we can get you added to self-squad.

Based on an earlier post, I am under the impression that there are new dates for this. When is the IDPA section going to be held? Also, how do I register?

niftyvt

Ultimate Member
    Aug 21, 2010
    Virginia
    Based on an earlier post, I am under the impression that there are new dates for this. When is the IDPA section going to be held? Also, how do I register?

Yeah I havent heard anything about this for a long while, not even an email from Sanners. . . and Im a member. . . and SO just about every monthly match.

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    Ok. I'm interested in IDPA, I will keep checking this thread.

Good luck to those shooting the USPSA event!

Racinready300ex

Jun 3, 2009
    Ok. I'm interested in IDPA, I will keep checking this thread.

Good luck to those shooting the USPSA event!

You can alway shoot the USPSA as practice for IDPA. That why I started USPSA, and once you have a few under your belt IDPA sanctioned matches will seem a lot simpler.

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    You can alway shoot the USPSA as practice for IDPA. That why I started USPSA, and once you have a few under your belt IDPA sanctioned matches will seem a lot simpler.

I understand, just not sure if I'd be able to afford the hotel and stuff, it's much easier for me to plan for springtime. I have my fun money bugeted for other things over the next couple months.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    I understand, just not sure if I'd be able to afford the hotel and stuff, it's much easier for me to plan for springtime. I have my fun money bugeted for other things over the next couple months.

Drive it.. I belong to the club and drive 45min. :o. Almost there every weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom