• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SigMatt

Ultimate Member
    Mar 17, 2007
    Shores of the Bay, MD
    All,

This is for those who are interested. Cope's Distributing has 20 round AR-15 magazines in stock at $14.99 each, limit of 10. I placed an order and those who might be interested might want to give them a call at 866-523-2673. They will ship to Maryland without issue.

Note: I am no way affiliated with them. I've done business with them in the past and get their regular e-mails. I'm putting this out there due to current circumstances.

Matt

4095fanatic

Paramagic
    Dec 3, 2010
    A limit of ten is fairly generous these days... I've seen limit of two at some places due to demand and the attempt to stop scalpers from buying up a whole shipment and then re-selling.

All,

This is for those who are interested. Cope's Distributing has 20 round AR-15 magazines in stock at $14.99 each, limit of 10. I placed an order and those who might be interested might want to give them a call at 866-523-2673. They will ship to Maryland without issue.

Note: I am no way affiliated with them. I've done business with them in the past and get their regular e-mails. I'm putting this out there due to current circumstances.

Matt

303_enfield

Ultimate Member
    May 30, 2007
    DelMarVa
    I know a guy selling USGI 20 rounds at $20-25 shipped in Maryland. Limit is 20 per. 300+ in stock. I looked through them the other day.

If there is any interest I'll call him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markmcgrrr

Latest threads

Top Bottom