• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    Thanks for making this post! I'd never have noticed it unless I saw this.

Just got back from the Mount Airy Walmart. I put a Mossberg 500 in .410 on layaway.

Also talked my grandfather in snagging a Remington 700 BDL in 30.06...great deal with 20% off the already good price

I have a .410 Mossberg I got for my wife and daughter. The Federal Handgun 000 buckshot got really good reviews. The Hampstead Walmart had a 20rd box left as of Wednesday, just stay away from the #4 buckshot. Sportsmans Guide also carries it with free shipping. ABout $15 per 20rd box. Copper plated buck shot. Winchester makes a 000 buckshot as well, but at 1300 fps instead of the the 850 the Federal is rated at. May pick up some fps out of an 18'' barrel. I also have some PDX and Hornady to test when it warms up.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I really want a .410 pump as well, even though the shells cost a fortune. The prices prolly won't get any better than today with this 20% sale at WM.

Sirex