• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    I can never get sportsman's guide to accept two offer codes so if something has a free shipping code then I can't use a $10 off coupon. Is there a trick?

Dec 31, 2012
    I can never get sportsman's guide to accept two offer codes so if something has a free shipping code then I can't use a $10 off coupon. Is there a trick?

They do not accept multiple coupons but a gift card and coupon code will work together. I've called them to try to use multiple coupons but no go.
    I cancelled a membership because they sent me coupons instead of gift cards at renewal and would not let me combine the small coupons.
    You'll be able to pair that $20 gift card with a future coupon offer. I'm going to see what they offer for a renewal today.

spfrazierjr

Mar 1, 2013
    They do not accept multiple coupons but a gift card and coupon code will work together. I've called them to try to use multiple coupons but no go.
    I cancelled a membership because they sent me coupons instead of gift cards at renewal and would not let me combine the small coupons.
    You'll be able to pair that $20 gift card with a future coupon offer. I'm going to see what they offer for a renewal today.

I checked it already and the "gift card" code posted above can only be used in the "coupon" code area.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    I checked it already and the "gift card" code posted above can only be used in the "coupon" code area.

CORRECT, that code is not a "gift card". Rewards certs are the best and can be used in combo with the others.

If they advertised it as a gift card, they have made a mistake; if they called it a coupon or something else, they're probably in the right.

N3uka

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2013
    College Park
    Checked site and new code popped up for today.

spg_free_shipping_no_min_20gc_121813_B.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Charles of the Manor

Latest threads

Top Bottom