• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jac43k

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2010
    Taneytown, MD
    Went there for the first time today, heard alot of good things about these guys, all is true, Joe and Mark are very honest and up front. Great deals, great prices, great service, purchased the Bersa Firestorm 22, I have been looking for this gun without paying an arm and a leg. I would recommend these guys to anyone only being there once. Sorry if this has been posted before. :party29::party29::party29:

James

Mar 27, 2010
    pasadena maryland
    i carry a 21 as my back up on the street althogh i tend to pull it first lol i can honestly say ive never met a single person who has been shot with a .45 and lived to tell the tale and to think the shop i bought it from said a .40 was more suited for my needs because it was faster i asked him if he could outrun a .45...........

janoss

Oct 1, 2009
    I have bought an XDm 40 and Sig522 from 2A so far. shotgun is next.

Great shop. Highly recommend.

ezeerider

Mount Airy, Marylandistan
    Feb 10, 2009
    Mount Airy, Md.
    I agree.... they are both very friendly and informative. I got my LCP there. One of these days I'm heading down there to bug them about getting a can for my Glock 19.

JWLaRue

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Nov 23, 2009
    Annapolis, MD
    Absolutely the place to go! I got my MSAR E4 (STG) there earlier this year and just picked up my Vortex Sparc a few days ago.

-Jeff

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    I understand Mark and Joe participate in this forum, pretty sure they are reading our favorable discussion. I plan to buy my next gun from them, whatever that is, as long as they keep striving to be competitive, as I'm sure they are.

When you do go to 2A, here's some advice that would have helped me... they are located on the backside of a small strip shopping center in Jessup (just outside of Laurel). Drive around back, it's a double sided shopping strip, they are about in the middle, with no sign, only very small lettering that says 2A Sales&Supplies. I'm guessing they are being somewhat discreet because they are relying on folks like us to help them advertise, and being in the back of the complex, having a big sign isn't really to their advantage. So if you don't hear about them from here or there, any common criminal would be clueless that they are located there.

Also when you go in, just follow the hallway straight back, you'll find them with the door open and a very nice display of safes, rifles and pistols, and a brilliant MDShooters flag on the wall !

blksniper2000

certified lurker
    Jan 31, 2009
    Baltimore/PA area
    Great place, i bought a sig mosquito and tac 65 can from Mark on Saturday. He was extremely helpful in letting me know the in and outs of suppressors. Knowing me i probably get a can for the AR and a 9mm can too. thanks guys

xjmox14x

Feb 1, 2010
    I actually didn't think it was too difficult to find. The website tells you it's around back... so you just drive around back. They list their address as Suite 211-B... so you just look for Suite 211-B. I walked in and Mark was at the end of the hallway, saw me, asked if I was looking for 2A, and we went on our way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom