• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Copper

Shock Trooper In Stooper
    Jan 26, 2012
    Okay, so I am cleaning out my basement and I have a few M91 parts. If there is any interest in them I will put them up in the classified section. For instance I have several barreled recievers, some with more parts on them than others, barrel bands, misc screws and what not. Barreled receivers are Remington, Tula, Izhevsk, Sestroryetsk, and some Finn capture scrubbed.

Dave91

Ultimate Member
    Nov 25, 2009
    Anne Arundel
    Post them in the Gunboards trader and you would probably cause a feeding frenzy. I'm sure you could move all of the items here in the classifieds as well.

smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    I have a buddy looking for an ugly unbarreled receiver (+ any working bolt) for a project. He can't bring himself to take apart even an ugly functioning rifle.

Wendigo

Hungry
    Mar 31, 2013
    Reisterstown
    Okay, so I am cleaning out my basement and I have a few M91 parts. If there is any interest in them I will put them up in the classified section. For instance I have several barreled recievers, some with more parts on them than others, barrel bands, misc screws and what not. Barreled receivers are Remington, Tula, Izhevsk, Sestroryetsk, and some Finn capture scrubbed.

Well, you've peaked my interest :)

Copper

Shock Trooper In Stooper
    Jan 26, 2012
    I'll throw some pictures up maybe Fri or Sat. I do have some with bolts and some without. Also for the record, these are my personal ones not owned by the store. What I do not get rid of here I will sell to the shop and that will be that. I just figured I would give you guys the opportunity of interested before I do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom