• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    I'm in on Gunclubs, Rios, Herters, etc. Not so much on Estates though.
    I'll go 30 to 50 flats depending on price.

I guess that's my question: what would the price be?
    It would have to be worth the inconvenience of picking them up from a central location. Has anyone tried this on MDS?

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Last time I was in Dicks they had Win AA for $89.99 a flat and Win is running a rebate special for the summer of $2 per box. Have to buy 10 boxes=1 flat. A good deal on good ammo and they had several varieties of AA. Comes out to $6.99/box.

ScottR

Mark it Zero Dude!!!
    Feb 18, 2013
    Belair MD
    just bought 4 100 rd packs of Federal #8 12 gauge target ammo for $19.94 each at Abingdon Walmart. the shelf tag said $28 and when he scanned them they came up $19.94.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    I've wondered if a group buy on target loads is feasible?
    Any idea what kind of discount would be available for pallet quantities?

We used to be a Fiocchi distributor. I could get good deals on any quantity. Used to order pallet loads for a local retriever club, both blanks and shot.

I think their program is now based on each order. When we did it, there was an initial large order, then you could order even single cases at distributor pricing.

Pallets can be mix and match of when shells you buy, including metallic (rifle and pistol) ammo.

sernv99

Mar 20, 2009
    Fairfax
    We used to be a Fiocchi distributor. I could get good deals on any quantity. Used to order pallet loads for a local retriever club, both blanks and shot.

I think their program is now based on each order. When we did it, there was an initial large order, then you could order even single cases at distributor pricing.

Pallets can be mix and match of when shells you buy, including metallic (rifle and pistol) ammo.

If you still buy fiocchi or other shotgun ammo in bulk, please let me know. I would be interested in going in on a group buy, especially with Kent, Kemen, and Fiocchi.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    If you still buy fiocchi or other shotgun ammo in bulk, please let me know. I would be interested in going in on a group buy, especially with Kent, Kemen, and Fiocchi.

I have not bought any in years. An they changed how they do their dealer/distributor setups, so I don't think I get any better break than you would.

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    Pick me some up - 8's, 7 1/2's, I dont care. I will buy as many as they will sell you for $5 per box. Almost as cheap as reloading.

Ok, I believe it now. I found 15 100 round packs at GB walmart this afternoon. The sign did not say $19.94, but the cash register did. I bought the #8's and left the 7 1/2's for someone else. No one seemed to know if this is a sale or a permanent price reduction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom