• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jjbduke2004

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2008
    Morris Oblast, NJ SSR
    Well tonight I hit 100 posts and have been remiss and never posted an introduction. So here goes. I moved to MD in July '08 on a rotational assignment after living for a year in the PRNJ. MD state motto: "We are better than New Jersey."

I joined the site in October '08 after lurking a few months, but my first post wasn't until May '09 when another member posted that he worked near me.

I'm an electronics engineer for the Department of the Army. Without getting into too many details, I work in safety* (to the employing soldiers) and reliability (no duds).

*=It isn't safe if you're on the receiving end.

I've met a few of you at work, on the range at AGC, at the October HoCo meetup, and the '09 Fall Shoot, and at your gunshops (GC and 2A).

I'm a C&R holder and a designated collector. My biggest problem seems to be outgrowing my two stack-on safes (and the closet they're in).

When I'm not gunning, I can be found tinkering with computers and occasionally on the air with my ham radio gear.

My goal is to become a better marksman and to eventually compete at the local level. Right now I'm trying for highpower service rifle.

Sadly, in about 18 months my job will relocate me back to the PRNJ (where my CMP carbines are banned). Fortunately, commuting from PA is an option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom