• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BLACKTALON

Ammo is like food
    Aug 4, 2011
    severna park
    you all know why this is so cheap right ? because all these company's ordered huge back orders from federal and couldnt cancel. federal said you take this *)#&* ammo or you will never get another round from us so they are dumping the wolf before they sell off the federal and have to sell it for less then the federal now floating at 330 a 1000

amoebicmagician

Samopal Goblin
    Dec 26, 2012
    Columbia, MD
    Just got the fedex tracking today and will find out in a few days. New brass, supposed military grade and a can for $287 shipped.

This ammunition is OUTSTANDING

The only problem is that it is actually 5.56 spec, so don't expect super duper accuracy out of .223 bolt guns.

Although, frankly, out of my savage axis I'm printing MOA groups, but that gun can do better.

Still, out of my ars and mini-14 this ammo is the bees knees

c4snipar

Ultimate Member
    Jul 21, 2014
    Montgomery County, MD
    you all know why this is so cheap right ? because all these company's ordered huge back orders from federal and couldnt cancel. federal said you take this *)#&* ammo or you will never get another round from us so they are dumping the wolf before they sell off the federal and have to sell it for less then the federal now floating at 330 a 1000

That's good for us then, I can care less why, as long as the ammos are good as well as the price, then I will and i bet others will keep shooting with these. I don't think federal are any better, prove it!

BLACKTALON

Ammo is like food
    Aug 4, 2011
    severna park
    That's good for us then, I can care less why, as long as the ammos are good as well as the price, then I will and i bet others will keep shooting with these. I don't think federal are any better, prove it!

they arnt unless you want m855 which most ranges wont let u shoot

paxfish

Ultimate Member
    Nov 11, 2008
    Culvert & Points West
    I think he suggested a 1.5" group in the video above.

ah - I spoke too quick. Look at the 4:12 mark in the video. MAYBE 2" at 100 (notice the end of the tape measure does not go out all the way to the left.

Now it could be the rifle, or the shooter, but I'm guessing the bullet quality is hurting the accuracy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom