• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pale Ryder

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2009
    Millersville
    I have seen the same page, just not the real thing. First impression is that the stock stops to short. A 15* angle will make for a chin, not cheek weld, add an optic and there's probably no stability. I think the Butler Creek is better.

CodeWarrior1241

Sep 23, 2013
    Lutherville
    I had one of these, the angled model designed for my takedown 10/22. Worked great, no issues mounting it, and good solid lock-up on the stock. Sold it when I sold the 10/22, still have pics somewhere...

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Nice. I can't recall where now, but at one point I tracked down an ice wood stock and separate side folder kit that made it look exactly like a M1 carbine paratrooper.

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    I have the original types of these made in the 70s. It has a wooden stock and underfolds. It's a really nice stock.

Rambler

Doing the best with the worst.
    Oct 22, 2011
    Nice. I can't recall where now, but at one point I tracked down an ice wood stock and separate side folder kit that made it look exactly like a M1 carbine paratrooper.

These were being sold by SARCO. I looked at them in their showroom about a year ago. They looked to be decently made. I ended up buying one for an actual M-1 carbine. The 10/22 version was made virtually the same in materials and finish. It is shown as out of stock, but check on backorder/restock:

http://www.e-sarcoinc.com/m1a1-stock-for-ruger-10-22.aspx

Rambler

Doing the best with the worst.
    Oct 22, 2011
    Is it just me or does the all black version of the underfolder look a little like an MP-40?

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    It's odd that I would see this post today. I'm working on a deal on another forum for a 10/22 takedown and this would work great for my application.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Pureblood

Latest threads

Top Bottom