10/22 Target or Sig 522 for bday present ( to myself)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gaskg

Jan 5, 2010
    Forest Hill
    Help! I have been given the nod to buy myself a birthday present by the Mrs. and I can't decide what to buy. I have been itching for a 22lr and have it narrowed down to a 10/22 Target or a Sig 522. I realize they are very different and serve different purposes but would love to hear some opinions. Thanks!

Pushrod

Master Blaster
    Aug 8, 2007
    WV High Country
    Help! I have been given the nod to buy myself a birthday present by the Mrs. and I can't decide what to buy. I have been itching for a 22lr and have it narrowed down to a 10/22 Target or a Sig 522. I realize they are very different and serve different purposes but would love to hear some opinions. Thanks!

I just ordered the 522. Already have a 10/22 and this is like comparing apples to oranges, their both fruit, but the similarity ends there. I have heard nothing but praise for the Sig 522, more so than any other rimfire package.

dswanmd

Feb 23, 2010
    I love my 522, man that thing is fun to shoot, just puts a smile on the face, definitely worth it.

MauiWowie

I have the SIGness...
    Nov 23, 2008
    Harford Co.
    I had a feeling you would say that! You realize this is all your fault. I liked your s&w ar 22 so much I have been thinking about one for myself ever since.

Come shoot it first once we get our .223's together we can go to my friends house and shoot in private or go to Delta. Then you'll see if you really want one!

M

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    I generally ban CDNN for their anti Maryland practices (shame they have been good to me over the years). But I bet you might still be able to get their buy a sig 556 get a 522 free deal!

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    I would have thought that the AG opinion would have put that at an end for the 522....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom