• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • goneshootin88

Sep 22, 2009
    MOCO
    This HUGE thanks to Engage Armament has been a long time coming. About a year ago I discovered Engage and have been very happy ever since. The service is wonderful, the selection is good, the jokes are ok :lol2:,and their shoots are bad a$$. Its a great feeling to walk into a store and be greeted by name ( it makes you feel special :rolleyes:). If you want something they don't have in-stock, Andy is more than happy to order it for you. I could spend all day saying great things about this shop, but I'll shut up now and show off some of the toys I've gotten there.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      46.8 KB · Views: 268
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      49.1 KB · Views: 259
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      84.6 KB · Views: 261
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      57.6 KB · Views: 256
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      51.9 KB · Views: 255

Funbrit

May 28, 2008
    Rockville
    Engage and Andy are great, but Andy is evil, especially when he calls you out of the blue to tell you he just got something in that you may want and he knows damn well you want it. Evil just evil, although I did get a great Enfield Jungle because of it. I need to stop in there on the off chance he has a PSl for sale.

goneshootin88

Sep 22, 2009
    MOCO
    Haha very true. I ended up with the 22/45 above because of one of those calls from him. But I'm glad he called, because the Pac-lite upper is better suited on that than the steel MK II frame

goneshootin88

Sep 22, 2009
    MOCO
    Thanks bro. The Tac Sol comp and Volquartsen trigger kit came in the mail today so it will be done until I get the can for it. Hopefully so other stuff will be coming in early next week so I'll be in to get Garret to do some work

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom