05/03 Attempted carjacking and assault outside Bethesda restaurant (Dog Haus)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • [Kev308]

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 23, 2020
    Maryland
    This being Montgomery County, the land of self forced DEI, I love when the moron citizens pretend that it's absolutely normal when a group of 5-8 youths wearing the described uniform and ski masks in the middle of the summer walk onto a commercial establishment and lurk around looking for victims. Rather than reading the room and seeing this as a concern, these idiots will pretend that everything is normal and these young men are simply following CDC guidance.

But honestly, they instinctively know that something is amiss, but in their burning desire to appeal to DEI, they pretend it's normal and are SHOCKED when they fall victim to violent crime.

I'm not saying any of them deserve to be victims of violent crime, but I'm also saying that perhaps the people that are too stupid to see warning signs may deserve the Darwinian outcome of their decision.

If you ignore the train crossing signs and get hit by a train, it's kinda your fault, right? One may argue that by ignoring other signs, the consequences of your decisions are self explanatory too...

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk
    I agree.

I think parents need to have “the talk” about their child wearing the quick deploying ski mask.

If I found a mask like that in my son’s room I would equate it to finding a bag of drugs. “What is this? You’re throwing your life away!” Lol

But their parents probably don’t care and probably benefit from their activities.

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    I agree.

I think parents need to have “the talk” about their child wearing the quick deploying ski mask.

If I found a mask like that in my son’s room I would equate it to finding a bag of drugs. “What is this? You’re throwing your life away!” Lol

But their parents probably don’t care and probably benefit from their activities.

Parents? These kids don't have both parents - that's the root of the problem. Having a Dad would make a huge difference.

What's the most confusing day in the ghetto? Father's Day. Sad but true.

silver78

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2009
    As someone who was raised in Wheaton I can't wait for the Purple Line to open up. Finally a direct criminal delivery train from PG county to the wealthy areas of Bethesda and Chevy Chase. For decades these virtue signaling hypocritical liberals dumped their undesirable social projects in my old neighborhood. Soon they will be arriving in your neighborhood. Enjoy.

Tungsten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2012
    Elkridge, Leftistan
    I'm not saying any of them deserve to be victims of violent crime,
    You won't say it but I will. Democrats absolutely deserve to be victims of violent crime. Every policy they support is destroying America. Every policy and politician they support is soft on crime and hard on people defending themselves.
    They are the BASF of rapists, thieves, and murderers. They don't do those things, they just make it easier for those who do.

F them. I hope DEI bounces their heads off the pavement and uses their families for cannon fodder as opposed to serving up innocent victims for the criminal caste.

Crosseye Dominant

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2018
    You won't say it but I will. Democrats absolutely deserve to be victims of violent crime. Every policy they support is destroying America. Every policy and politician they support is soft on crime and hard on people defending themselves.
    They are the BASF of rapists, thieves, and murderers. They don't do those things, they just make it easier for those who do.

F them. I hope DEI bounces their heads off the pavement and uses their families for cannon fodder as opposed to serving up innocent victims for the criminal caste.

I worked in Bethesda for years and the rich white people there think that allowing concealed carry will suddenly result in all the "oppressed minorities" having guns. They simply don't understand that anyone (of any race) breaking the law to hurt and rob them would already be breaking the law to illegally carry a weapon. I tried reasoning with them, but you can't fix stupid.

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    I worked in Bethesda for years and the rich white people there think that allowing concealed carry will suddenly result in all the "oppressed minorities" having guns. They simply don't understand that anyone (of any race) breaking the law to hurt and rob them would already be breaking the law to illegally carry a weapon. I tried reasoning with them, but you can't fix stupid.
    This is why I support the export of violence from the Baltimore/PG violence factories to new ground like Bethesda, Chevy Chase, and Potomac.

As Pebbles says "I say F* 'em, F* 'em, and F* 'em one more time"

If the rich white people are concerned with oppressed minorities having guns, then maybe they're actually doing something that oppresses minorities...

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I'm curious how AOC would spin a carjacking done with a Porsche. They sure weren't looking for a loaf of bread.

****Well those newer Porsche models all take premium gas and thats really expensive so they were looking to get a van to help them better at their work so they can be independent and not have to rely on handouts…. Seems like something AOC might say….

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    ****Well those newer Porsche models all take premium gas and thats really expensive so they were looking to get a van to help them better at their work so they can be independent and not have to rely on handouts…. Seems like something AOC might say….

My understanding is that they were pissed because it had a manual transmission, and none of the boyz could drive it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom