• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rob-cubed

In need of moderation
    Sep 24, 2009
    Holding the line in Baltimore
    Looks like a dressed up Romy to me. Expect the same quality as a WASR-10, but with better furniture than Century usually slaps on. FWIW my 10/63 functions fine and shoots straight but it's definitely not the prettiest girl at the dance.

The RPK style sight is interesting, but I'd sell it and replace with a standard AKM and recoup some money. Windage controls on an AKM are unnecessary.

The combined GB/FSB is desirable but it shortens an already short sight radius. Now if it had a shorter barrel and a folding stock...

No idea who M+M is, first I've heard of them. But all they do is what Century does to their Romys: widen the magwell, swap out furniture and the FCG. Nothing fancy but also nothing too difficult to screw up.

yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl
    i loled a little.. Post #23
    http://www.akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89909&page=1

Got my M10 today! (#18!) First impressions ... 1st the bad... typical Romanian WASR QC, Very dirty, marred finish, canted front sights, mag wobble with promag and Romanian steel mags, out of time tapco flash hider, chopped up bayo lug, Now the good.... light with good balance, GREAT Chrome lined bore, chamber AND gas block! No mag wobble at all with yugo mags (5 tested), light and crisp g2 trigger with tapco retaining plate, adj rear sights, very solid feel. I'm going to clean it good and see how it shoot this weekend! I'm happy with it so far with the exception of the canted sights...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom