• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    First off, I have no affiliation whatsoever with this company. I saw a post on another forum and checked it out. He's apparently got $100,000 in ammo he's sitting on and trying to liquidate in a hurry. Orders $25+ ship free.

J&S Wholesale Ammo

I was a little skeptical at first, the webcart is a little ghetto, and there is no way to track your order once you place it. The website is pretty gnarly too :lol2:. I contacted him and got a tracking number yesterday and my ammo should be here Monday.

I have a CZ-52 pistol (7.62x25) and have always lusted over that caliber in an AR platform :D

I was just browsing and saw their 7.62x25 Wolf FMJ reloadable for $7.95/50 (shipped). Price is ~$18-$20 at most retailers like Midway + Shipping

I got 1000 rounds coming on Monday for a total of $159 shipped. Can't really beat that for brass reloadable 7.62x25! There are other ammo deals too, but this one stuck out to me :party29:. I figure I can offload half of it and pay for the other half for myself ;)

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    Yup, website does not inspire faith. If anyone uses them with success please update us :)

I used my 'spare' credit card which is my backup's backup :lol2:. I have tracking updates from the person, have a phone number, and an official invoice in my email. I think its just another "bubba" (No offense, as my S/N is JoeBob ;)) whose trying to sell stuff on the web with a poor website/cart integration.

My package weighs 30# and will be here on Monday, shipped from California, so unless he sent me bricks I'll know on Monday ;). The forum (trapshooters.com) he sells on quite a bit...if he weren't on a forum previously I wouldn't have ordered a dollar's worth with the poor website!

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    I took a chance on them.

Weird for sure. Put some 9mm in my cart and then shopped some more. Only way to get back to my cart was to "buy" something, then cancel that "vehicle" purchase.

Wish me luck.

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    I took a chance on them.

Weird for sure. Put some 9mm in my cart and then shopped some more. Only way to get back to my cart was to "buy" something, then cancel that "vehicle" purchase.

Wish me luck.

Yeah...he should have just used a paypal cart rather than some really, really, really crappy cart software or at least put a "view cart" button :rolleyes:. I had to "buy" something too to get in my cart after browsing more. I think he needs a few courses in e-commerce :lol2:.

Travis: Although the video is funny, I hope you're not knockin scooters. JoeBob has 2 :party29::lol2:

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    Yeah...he should have just used a paypal cart rather than some really, really, really crappy cart software or at least put a "view cart" button :rolleyes:. I had to "buy" something too to get in my cart after browsing more. I think he needs a few courses in e-commerce :lol2:.

Travis: Although the video is funny, I hope you're not knockin scooters. JoeBob has 2 :party29::lol2:

Hell, if the prices stay that good I'm not gonna complain anymore.

Edit: BTW, thanks for the tip.

travistheone

Usual Suspect
    Dec 11, 2008
    cockeysville

I love scooters. Best way to get around the best places.

rayg5102

Apr 12, 2009
    Frederick
    sounds good, but I need to wait to read others experiences. 9mm WWB for 20.16 per 100 is 3 buck cheaper than Walmart.But I dont know these guys from Adam. gonna hang and follow the thread for a while

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    ***DRUM ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL***

00-AA-NotReal-12.jpg

Ammo showed up :party29:

Looks like the website is good to go :thumbsup:

Bensmiata

The Newbie
    Dec 23, 2009
    MD
    (RF-AE5022) Federal 22 Long Rifle 40 Grain Solid $1.79 X 3 = $5.37
    (RF-0032) CCI 22 Long Rifle 40 Grain Round Nose $6.10 X 5 = $30.50
    (9MM-WOLF9X19 20RNDS) WOLF9X19 9MM 115GR FMJ 20RND BX
    $8.48 X 3 = $25.44
    (RF-ARA22LRSTD) ARMSCOR AMMO 22LR 36gr HP HIGH-VELOCITY 50/box
    $1.92 X 2 = $3.84
    (12SL-WOLFSLUG) Wolf 12 Ga. 2 3/4" 1 oz, Slug $2.95 X 3 = $8.85
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Product Total $74.00
    Shipping (Shipping) $0.00
    Grand Total $74.00

Just ordered some. Good deal. 150rds of 9mm, 750 of .22 (with some quality CCI) and 15 slugs for the old shotgun. Free shipping and no tax did it for me too. Stocking up.

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    Excellent!

When did you place the order? TAI.
    I ordered it Monday at midnight so it would have gone through on Tuesday. It shipped on Tuesday, so same day shipping :thumbsup:

(RF-AE5022) Federal 22 Long Rifle 40 Grain Solid $1.79 X 3 = $5.37
    (RF-0032) CCI 22 Long Rifle 40 Grain Round Nose $6.10 X 5 = $30.50
    (9MM-WOLF9X19 20RNDS) WOLF9X19 9MM 115GR FMJ 20RND BX
    $8.48 X 3 = $25.44
    (RF-ARA22LRSTD) ARMSCOR AMMO 22LR 36gr HP HIGH-VELOCITY 50/box
    $1.92 X 2 = $3.84
    (12SL-WOLFSLUG) Wolf 12 Ga. 2 3/4" 1 oz, Slug $2.95 X 3 = $8.85
    Product Total $74.00
    Shipping (Shipping) $0.00
    Grand Total $74.00

Just ordered some. Good deal. 150rds of 9mm, 750 of .22 (with some quality CCI) and 15 slugs for the old shotgun. Free shipping and no tax did it for me too. Stocking up.

Yep, they got some decent bargains. Shipping will take a while from west coast to easy coast but...most people don't stock up on ammo due to an immediate need :D

I called the company and talked to the sales guy I had corresponded to online to give him the 411 on the lack of a quality website, webcart, lack of consumer confidence due to this, etc. He said he appreciated the feedback and said they were working on that, so..we'll see what that does for them.

Apparently the company has been around 30+ years and does mainly ammo wholesaling in California, hence their horrible retail first impression. They mainly deal with retailers and whatnot with purchase orders, phone orders, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom