• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Time to mount up our Patriot Picket Posse for ONE MORE RIDE TO Infringement Town.

Tomorrow, Monday, with the weather dry and around 50 degrees at the Statehouse in Annapolis, the Senate will cross the street at Lawyer's Mall at 10am, followed by the House delegates at 11am. I will be there with the Patriot signs starting at 9:15am. If you can make it for any part of the next hour or two that would be fantastic.

I am sure the legislators will have something to say--or they will be hanging their heads knowing that this shaming effort took the winds out of their sails this year. We have a LOT to be proud of after the commitment to stand in the frigid cold, and even the rain, day after day, to send the message: ENOUGH!

The Picket tomorrow will also be a chance to tell folks that some some of the bill-specific signs are for sale, with the proceeds going to our 2A court fights. (We will keep the "evergreen" signs like "Liberty Is Not A Loophole" because we know we will need that again.)

We will also be there to fly the big 5-foot American flag, as well as the some small flags that I have, too. I think the looks on their faces on their last day will be totally worth it. We will, as usual take lots of pictures, and post them up.

Thanks to everyone who has participated over the last two months. It's been an honor to stand with you.

NOW LET'S GO GET 'EM ONE MORE TIME!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
      image.jpeg
      111.1 KB · Views: 825

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    We will also have a "Final De-Brief Event" at Mission BBQ in Annapolis on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday night--open to everyone--whether you hit the bricks or not. And a lot of people thru MSI and other .orgs worked the "inside game" and we want to recognize our allies in that effort. Also, lot of people kept our spirits up with great posts and we want you to join this event too.

If anyone has a suggestion about which night works best, let me know here. Nothing sponsored or offered--everyone pays their way at this gathering.

I will coordinate with Dblas from MSI to schedule, along with the good folks at the 2AinMD Facebook page, to get the word around to anyone who wants to celebrate to departure of The Infringers from Annapolis.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    i'd love to reprise, but I'll be leaving to visit my kids in Texas for a week to breathe the free air of America. Get in their face for me, Rack! And STAND TALL, boys.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Thank you, gentlemen, for your hard work, fortitude, and patriotism.

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    Any night works for MBBQ. I got dibs on buying Rack and a significant lurker dinner...

Got promoted recently, so I'm not sure I can make tomorrow during the day -- wait a minute, I can delegate!! Will do my best to be there.

Thanks Rack for all of your support, and thanks to everyone who hit the bricks and/or wrote legislators.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Any night works for MBBQ. I got dibs on buying Rack and a significant lurker dinner...

Got promoted recently, so I'm not sure I can make tomorrow during the day -- wait a minute, I can delegate!! Will do my best to be there.

Thanks Rack for all of your support, and thanks to everyone who hit the bricks and/or wrote legislators.

Tomorrow goes until midnight, there will numerous opportunities to "hit the bricks"

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Tomorrow goes until midnight, there will numerous opportunities to "hit the bricks"

Good. I focused on the morning because that session-start is on the schedule.

Sounds like we may form up again to catch them coming back from dinner so we can offer up the last of the final day heartburn.

If there are opportunities that can give us a a little leed-time, let's us know. Thank you Dan.

Magnumst

Ultimate Member
    Mar 26, 2013
    How I would love to make it tomorrow but I wont be able too. Would like to make an effort to make MBBQ or hitting the bricks later this week.

gamer_jim

Podcaster
    Feb 12, 2008
    Hanover, PA
    I really would love to do this more often.

I have a meeting with the director of my agency tomorrow.

Please provide more notice and I'll try to make it next time.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Thanks if you can make it, but tomorrow is the LAST day of this legislature.

A post-picket hangout night at Mission BBQ to be determined so standby for that.

LCPIWB

Needs an avatar
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 17, 2011
    Underneath the blimp, Md.
    See you there before 10.

Jimboy.
    If you only plan to hang around until til. The meters on main street (The road Chick and Ruth's is on) are free until 10am, and max 2hrs. So pull in anytime before 10am, add $4 and you are good until noon. Can use your credit card. or there are some free 2hr parking around the neighborhoods, or the garages. I usually park in Gott's garage, I find it to be the closest to lawyers mall if you ask me.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Heck, try for the 2-hour free parking around St. John's College area and in the residential neighborhood that faces it.

Take Rowe Blvd off 50 until it deadends at Lawyers Mall. Take a left, go one block and start looking left and right. If you get to the traffic light continue thru one block to the Wall--there's always a few spaces down there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom