• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sep 9, 2012
    Hey guys... I am doing a lot of barrel, slide and part polishing. I am basically just trying to build a good reputation and get some experience to help me to maybe open a local place. I also do it as a hobby, so if anyone has any stainless or aluminum parts they would like to get done, I'd love the opportunity to do so.

Here is some of my work and others reviews of it: http://www.xdtalk.com/forums/xd-m-discussion-room-xd-m/201745-another-polished-gun.html

Anyway, I don't want to use the site strictly for advertising, as I am an avid shooter and see a lot of guys who train shooting, drawing and shooting, moving target shooting, etc. so I'd like to do some of that, so while I have this open... anyone know of a good place that isn't to expensive on the eastern shore area?

coopermania

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 20, 2011
    Indiana
    Hello Boxingfan, I am not sure but I believe unless your a IP here your not supposed to advertise your business. I could be wrong Sir, If I am I apologize before hand.
    I have shot at the range in Bridgeville many times myself, Nice place.
    Some of the E shore Cramudgeons that also live at or below sea level I am sure will chime in shortly. I believe it rained there last night so they are most likely checking sump pumps and kickin chickens right now.

kenpo333

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 18, 2012
    Salisbury Maryland
    Hey guys... I am doing a lot of barrel, slide and part polishing. I am basically just trying to build a good reputation and get some experience to help me to maybe open a local place. I also do it as a hobby, so if anyone has any stainless or aluminum parts they would like to get done, I'd love the opportunity to do so.

Here is some of my work and others reviews of it: http://www.xdtalk.com/forums/xd-m-discussion-room-xd-m/201745-another-polished-gun.html

Anyway, I don't want to use the site strictly for advertising, as I am an avid shooter and see a lot of guys who train shooting, drawing and shooting, moving target shooting, etc. so I'd like to do some of that, so while I have this open... anyone know of a good place that isn't to expensive on the eastern shore area?

Gunsmoke in Willards is not bad and reasonable. It take some time to be an IP. I have been waiting since December to get an answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom