Obozo Announcing his New Executives Orders for Gun Control - With Trusts Targetted

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • safecracker

Unrepentant Sinner
    Feb 26, 2009
    "Sooner or later, we are going to get this right," Obama said.

Never mind what the people want.

sleev-les

Prestige Worldwide
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    I'm in the middle of setting up a trust now since my SBR build is being screwed over by this state. Looks like they are reviewing for 90 days so I'll get it in the system before they implement, but this is just a never ending grab. Im sick of this shit.. Is this assholes term over yet??

From the article;

"loophole that lets felons and others circumvent background checks by registering guns to corporations."

Educate me please.I somewhat understand the NFA process with respect to trusts,but aren't the names listed on the trust still subject to background check/approval of some sort?

sleev-les

Prestige Worldwide
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    From the article;

"loophole that lets felons and others circumvent background checks by registering guns to corporations."

Educate me please.I somewhat understand the NFA process with respect to trusts,but aren't the names listed on the trust still subject to background check/approval of some sort?

Remember, all gun owners are criminals in their minds.. To them, we are one day going to go off the deep end and go on a shooting rampage.. That is their thought process. We see what it really is and that is stupidity at its finest.

Mr H

Banana'd
    From the article;

Then they'll take them on their corporate jets, and rob their investment banks, and take the money to the Caymans, and.......

Sad that people will believe him.

6-Pack

NRA Life Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    Carroll Co.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Because CMP members are clearly running the drug game with enforcers armed with M1 Garands.

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    How long will WE THE PEOPLE allow this moron to continue to ruin our land and trample the Constitution? He really wants to incite here on our own soil. Playing patsy cakes with Syria, cowering to the Muslim Brotherhood and funding them, trying to bankrupt our government, fueling racial discord like no president before him and trying to disarm the law abiding.

Also, how accurate is this statement?

"proposing to close a little-known loophole that lets felons and others circumvent background checks by registering guns to corporations."

Second Amendment

Ultimate Member
    May 11, 2011
    How long will WE THE PEOPLE allow this moron to continue to ruin our land and trample the Constitution? He really wants to incite here on our own soil. Playing patsy cakes with Syria, cowering to the Muslim Brotherhood and funding them, trying to bankrupt our government, fueling racial discord like no president before him and trying to disarm the law abiding.

HE is America's public enemy number one.

sleev-les

Prestige Worldwide
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD

Also, how accurate is this statement?

"proposing to close a little-known loophole that lets felons and others circumvent background checks by registering guns to corporations."

Our biggest problem is our own. Each and every gun owner needs to get off their ass and start donating to the cause and voting. If the NRA has 5mil members, yet there are 300mil guns, then there shows you a little idea of whats happening. They do it because they have been allowed to get away with it.. That needs to stop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom