• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mxrider

Former MSI Treasurer
    Aug 20, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    2ATuesday- February 10, 2015 10:00am. Lawyers Mall, Annapolis, MD

A joint rally event in support of the Second Amendment, the inalienable right to keep and bear arms, and the right to self defense. Join us and experience the real power of individual meetings with your Senators and Delegates. You can find your Senators and Delegates using www.mdelect.net. If you haven't yet registered to vote, this is extremely important. Do so at www.elections.state.md.us/voter_registration/

MSI is joining the Maryland State Rifle and Pistol Association, the Maryland Licensed Firearms Dealers Association and other patriots in spreading the word and making this very important day happen. We are still looking to gain the assistance of other groups across the state.

Please feel free to pass the word among all you know, to your local dealers, and your clubs. We need an “all-hands” approach to this event.

This will be huge, and we’re looking forward to seeing everyone there!!

WHAT IS "MSI LOBBY DAY"?
    This is the day when hundreds and hundreds of gun owners come to the General Assembly building in Annapolis to meet with the Maryland Legislature (our Senators and Delegates). We form small groups around in the morning, just outside the building with our legislative agenda and how MSI stands on bills (Support, Neutral, Don't support) and we ask our reps to VOTE on bills they way WE want them to vote. More information will be posted in JANUARY 2015 - Plan to take off work now and plan on coming. Get your Maryland Gun owning friends to Join MSI now, and ALSO plan on coming on 2/10/15!

#2ATuesday

mxrider

Former MSI Treasurer
    Aug 20, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    Alright, I just clicked on MinuteMan's link to see the details, like the time of the day, and I cannot readily find it. Is MinuteMan's link not to the correct website, or do I have to do some serious digging once there to find the details?

We have been working very hard on our new website, that the 2ATuesday info hadn't been updated on the current site. I'm working on that now.

rwbow1969

Get Wiffit
    Dec 10, 2011
    Clearspring
    This website? https://marylandshallissue.com

Just kidding, that's the site.

See you all there!

Wear something blue. Scarfs are popular this year, so I've heard, and I see MSI is selling some on their website.

Yep. Here's the link for them...

https://marylandshallissue.com/products-page/page/2/

Micro fleece hats and fleece scarfs are now available for sale at the MSI store.

These are stock photos but represent the product. These will have the MSI logo on one end of the scarf and also on the hat.

You asked for these and here they are. These are top quality and will last. Estimated delivery time to you is Jan. 30 if ordered now.

Just in time for 2A Tuesday.

Attachments

• Fleece Hat Scarf.jpg
      Fleece Hat Scarf.jpg
      23.5 KB · Views: 291
    • Fleece Hat.jpg
      Fleece Hat.jpg
      23 KB · Views: 291

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    2ATuesday- February 10, 2015 10:00am. Lawyers Mall, Annapolis, MD

A joint rally event in support of the Second Amendment, the inalienable right to keep and bear arms, and the right to self defense. Join us and experience the real power of individual meetings with your Senators and Delegates. You can find your Senators and Delegates using www.mdelect.net. If you haven't yet registered to vote, this is extremely important. Do so at www.elections.state.md.us/voter_registration/

MSI is joining the Maryland State Rifle and Pistol Association, the Maryland Licensed Firearms Dealers Association and other patriots in spreading the word and making this very important day happen. We are still looking to gain the assistance of other groups across the state.

Please feel free to pass the word among all you know, to your local dealers, and your clubs. We need an “all-hands” approach to this event.

This will be huge, and we’re looking forward to seeing everyone there!!

WHAT IS "MSI LOBBY DAY"?
    This is the day when hundreds and hundreds of gun owners come to the General Assembly building in Annapolis to meet with the Maryland Legislature (our Senators and Delegates). We form small groups around in the morning, just outside the building with our legislative agenda and how MSI stands on bills (Support, Neutral, Don't support) and we ask our reps to VOTE on bills they way WE want them to vote. More information will be posted in JANUARY 2015 - Plan to take off work now and plan on coming. Get your Maryland Gun owning friends to Join MSI now, and ALSO plan on coming on 2/10/15!

#2ATuesday

Thanks. Look forward to seeing some of you guys in Annapolis.

MrNiceGuy

Dec 9, 2013
    Yep. Here's the link for them...

https://marylandshallissue.com/products-page/page/2/

Micro fleece hats and fleece scarfs are now available for sale at the MSI store.

These are stock photos but represent the product. These will have the MSI logo on one end of the scarf and also on the hat.

You asked for these and here they are. These are top quality and will last. Estimated delivery time to you is Jan. 30 if ordered now.

Just in time for 2A Tuesday.

Will these be available for purchase at the event?

Code:

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    BUMP... Just because I felt like it...
    As of Sunday, January 18, 2015... the MDS Forum has 22,365 members. :patriot:
    Imagine this... one half of the membership shows up in Annapolis on Feb. 10th...
    Wouldn't that be awesome?:bannana:

(OK... daydream over... back to housework...:o)

pitpawten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 28, 2013
    As of Sunday, January 18, 2015... the MDS Forum has 22,365 members.
    Imagine this... one half of the membership shows up in Annapolis on Feb. 10th...
    Wouldn't that be awesome?

To be honest this is the first I've heard of this and I'm on the board typically at least once a day.

I usually hang around the "New Posts" section. So either some kind of sticky on that page or us bumping this post will probably get some eyes.

Maybe the title of this thread can be changed to "2A Tuesday 2015 - February 10th" or something.

Guderian

Mar 31, 2011
    To be honest this is the first I've heard of this and I'm on the board typically at least once a day.

I usually hang around the "New Posts" section. So either some kind of sticky on that page or us bumping this post will probably get some eyes.

Maybe the title of this thread can be changed to "2A Tuesday 2015 - February 10th" or something.

Join MSI and get on AGC listserv too. In addition to info being posted here, MSI and AGC send emails regarding events and legislation that are important to our 2A rights.

pitpawten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 28, 2013
    Join MSI and get on AGC listserv too. In addition to info being posted here, MSI and AGC send emails regarding events and legislation that are important to our 2A rights.
    Right on, I was more thinking about the thousands (likely) who are not on any lists or members other than here on the forums. How can we get the word out to them about this...We did something right in Jan of 2013, caught my attention :)

CypherPunk

Opinions Are My Own
    Apr 6, 2012
    Right on, I was more thinking about the thousands (likely) who are not on any lists or members other than here on the forums. How can we get the word out to them about this...We did something right in Jan of 2013, caught my attention :)

Petition Norton to publish a banner throughout Vbulletin (at the top of each page), the same way he did for the fundraising drive. To me, getting the word out and thousands to the rally is *that* important.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    I'll be there as soon as I can - wife has an a.m. appointment at AAMC.

I sent the following to my District 23 Senator regarding the lack of "open" (non-invitation only) Town Hall meetings:
    Here it is halfway through January, the new Legislative session is about to start, and I have heard nothing yet. Please advise. I'd really like to see you in a meeting before 2A Tuesday in Annapolis.

I have yet to hear back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom