• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    OP; I don't think Larry Hogan is a member or reads the threads here. Is MSI or anyone contacting Hogan's people with suggestions and rationale regarding a MSP superintendent?

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    I'm guessing that a conversation will occur at the appropriate time. I'm no arbiter of when that might be. Some good MSI people are however IMO.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    I would hope a job as important as this would be given a lot more thoughtful consideration than an MDShooters user recommended me!

Nothing personal. But, imagine how things like this can be written: Hogan's NRA back room deal validated because he hired someone whose name was posted on MDShooters.

So Mr Hogan was the commentary on MD Shooters thread xxxxx a factor in your decision?

Yes: NRA back room deal!!

No: Hogan says F\/ck the 2a community!!

How can this possibly end well for Hogan, the candidate, or the 2a community??

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    If anyone deserves the job, it's Jack McCauley. He has extensive experience with the MSP.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    I would hope a job as important as this would be given a lot more thoughtful consideration than an MDShooters user recommended me!

Nothing personal. But, imagine how things like this can be written: Hogan's NRA back room deal validated because he hired someone whose name was posted on MDShooters.

So Mr Hogan was the commentary on MD Shooters thread xxxxx a factor in your decision?

Yes: NRA back room deal!!

No: Hogan says F\/ck the 2a community!!

How can this possibly end well for Hogan, the candidate, or the 2a community??

Of course not. It's would be stupid to think that would be the only valid recommendation, but it would be foolish not to let Hogan know of the 2A community's concern, and lobby for a better, favorable candidate just like everyone else with an agenda will do.

Asking him to consider a candidate that respects the Constitution and rights of ALL Marylanders more so than the outgoing Superintendent should be a priority.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    Of course not. It's would be stupid to think that would be the only valid recommendation, but it would be foolish not to let Hogan know of the 2A community's concern, and lobby for a better, favorable candidate just like everyone else with an agenda will do.

Asking him to consider a candidate that respects the Constitution and rights of ALL Marylanders more so than the outgoing Superintendent should be a priority.

Because, you know, AGC, MSI, NRA, and all those other groups are so asleep that we have to pour salt into the wound that was the WaPo article, right?

srephwed

Jul 25, 2010
    harford county
    I say he should nominate Clint Eastwood. That would make my day! Anyhow why can't we have a law enforcement official that is a true tough guy? The problem we have is that criminals have no respect for the laws we already have so why make more? It's a shame John Wayne is dead, Maybe Chuck Norris!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom