• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mhemling33

May 7, 2013
    Forest Hill
    Billet 7075 AR 80% w/ 10% of promo code.... 1000 in stock!

Promo Ends July 15th

Hey guys i bought a jig from a guy I had met on GB. He was from Ohio and we got to talking about 2a issues and everything. He then said that on their website right now I can use a coupon code to get 10% off. I asked if I can tell others and he said sure.... That's why I made this thread to pass on the discount to you guys.

The website is
    http://www.fpsproducts.com

The promo code is AR80

They sell complete kits including jigs and bits, they also sell blemished billet 7075 lowers at a lower price for those like me who are seeking deals.

I will post pictures of the jig when I get it and I will probably be buying a lower from them in the next couple weeks.

Hope I helped save someone a little money ;) let me know if you get anything and how it turns out.

Forgot to mention there Is a nice instruction video that definitely helped me visualize what I will be doing to complete my lowers. It is worth your time to check out if your new to this like me.

Last edited:

lawrencewendall

Been There, Done That
    Oct 10, 2009
    Guess what just came in today! They said blemished but I can't see any blemishes. A more detailed set of instructons are also attached.

Attachments

• P1010521.jpg
      P1010521.jpg
      56.7 KB · Views: 3,357
    • P1010522.jpg
      P1010522.jpg
      59 KB · Views: 3,337
    • Justins solid tutorial.pdf
      1.8 MB · Views: 407

mhemling33

May 7, 2013
    Forest Hill
    That looks really nice. Is it already bead blasted?

What are your overall feelings about it in regards to quality compared to the PSA 80%?

I received my jig today I had to make a little modification to it to work with the 80% I got from the essex guy but I am very happy with it I can't wait to start drilling!!!

lawrencewendall

Been There, Done That
    Oct 10, 2009
    What did you use to drill it out?

Haven't started anything yet. The jig came with all the bits. Will be using my crappy drill press.

That looks really nice. Is it already bead blasted?

What are your overall feelings about it in regards to quality compared to the PSA 80%?

I received my jig today I had to make a little modification to it to work with the 80% I got from the essex guy but I am very happy with it I can't wait to start drilling!!!

Couldn't tell you what bead blasted looks like. This is my first lower so I have nothing to compare it to as far as quality. This will be going on an old school A2 with triangle grips that I picked up from Sportmans guide. One of the IPs on here has them cheaper than what I paid if they still have them.

mhemling33

May 7, 2013
    Forest Hill
    I am surprised these things haven't been s big hit on here it seems like a really good deal and their products seem to be nice. I haven't tried the jig out yet because I contemplating on buying a better drill press or possibly a mini mill.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Harldavi

HVAC Guru
    Jun 25, 2013
    Pasadena, MD
    I'm trying to figure out a way to get my brother in law or Father to go partners with me on a mill.... :innocent0 They use my garage for everything they work on its only fair they spring for some of the tooling IMHO.... :)

mhemling33

May 7, 2013
    Forest Hill
    I'm trying to figure out a way to get my brother in law or Father to go partners with me on a mill.... :innocent0 They use my garage for everything they work on its only fair they spring for some of the tooling IMHO.... :)

I have access to all the tools I need but I don't like bothering people lol. That is why I am thinking about what to do. I was thinking just getting something from harbor freight but then I was think I could just put that money into more 80%'s lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom