• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    I am looking for a Mark III Target in blue preferably. Any IP's have one that are releasing on time? If you have a G19 Gen3 that would be a bonus for both of us. :D

Thanks

Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    Bump:
    Ok, I am looking for a target, standard, bull, or maybe competition Mark II or III, and it can be blue or stainless. I needed to widen the range to get a response maybe. Went to The Armory in Annapolis. They have a nice Browning, but they won't release on time.

iggy

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 26, 2013
    It is still a handgun and I don't want to go through the HQL process. You are correct about the 10rnd mag.

I got my mark III target from gander mountain and had it transferred with no problem. You might want to check them if you can't find one at a brick and mortar establishment.

Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    iggy, I ended up getting one on GB, but thanks.

I found a few at local stores, but there was always something that didn't quite work out. The Armory in Annapolis would not release on time under any circumstances, but I have heard why. They had a Browning Buckmark that was really nice. There is a pawn shop in Pasadena (?) that had an 8" bull barrel Mark i or II, but that thing was a little unbalanced! They also had a Mk I that was really worn. BP has some for those interested. There were a lot of 22/45's around and I have found some people selling them don't know the difference or pretend not to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom