• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    I am emailing friends and family with the link: http://www.luckygunner.com/brady-v-lucky-gunner

and asking them to vote for Maryland Shall Issue, and a short explanation of how the winnings will be used to fight the HQL

Outstanding!

I just voted, we now have well over 600 votes, and are in 8th place overall.

One of our greatest strengths is crowd-sourcing, if we all could get just 1 other person to vote for MSI (ask your spouse, neighbor, etc), this we would win. Imagine what good MSI could do with that kind of money.

Also Lucky Gunner is among the best ammo companies to buy from.

I love the irony that the Brady people could be funding us!

http://www.luckygunner.com/brady-v-lucky-gunner

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    I am emailing friends and family with the link: http://www.luckygunner.com/brady-v-lucky-gunner

and asking them to vote for Maryland Shall Issue, and a short explanation of how the winnings will be used to fight the HQL

I emailed a few gun friends, but with your suggestion I broaden it quite a bit to other friends and relatives in other states. Thanks for the nudge.

mranaya

Task Force Sunny, 2009
    Jun 19, 2011
    Hanover MD
    Voted. I am happy to see the motivation and participation of the other states and causes, but we have some catching up to do.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    Outstanding!

I just voted, we now have well over 600 votes, and are in 8th place overall.

One of our greatest strengths is crowd-sourcing, if we all could get just 1 other person to vote for MSI (ask your spouse, neighbor, etc), this we would win. Imagine what good MSI could do with that kind of money.

Also Lucky Gunner is among the best ammo companies to buy from.

I love the irony that the Brady people could be funding us!

http://www.luckygunner.com/brady-v-lucky-gunner

The thing that everybody needs to realize is that it is NOT winner takes all. The money is going to be split among everybody that receives votes. Everybody will receive a percentage of the money based upon what percentage of the votes it gets to the total number of votes cast. So, even if we pull into the #1 spot, this is not going to be a $100,000 pay day to fund the HQL.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    The thing that everybody needs to realize is that it is NOT winner takes all. The money is going to be split among everybody that receives votes. Everybody will receive a percentage of the money based upon what percentage of the votes it gets to the total number of votes cast. So, even if we pull into the #1 spot, this is not going to be a $100,000 pay day to fund the HQL.

That is correct, but any donation is a good donation, and if we can tally anywhere close to the most votes we will still end up with a good donation.

Right now we are at 6% and 1201 votes, we need to keep pushing and get as many of our friends and family involved as well, we have the entire month of July to get this done.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    6% of $100,000 is $6,000 that goes a long way in an all volunteer organization. 10% or 20% or more will go even further. Mods is there a way to put a notice on the site that everyone will see when they visit? We have 22,250 members and typically more guests than members visiting the site so let them all know they can help.

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    6% of $100,000 is $6,000 that goes a long way in an all volunteer organization. 10% or 20% or more will go even further. Mods is there a way to put a notice on the site that everyone will see when they visit? We have 22,250 members and typically more guests than members visiting the site so let them all know they can help.

Email the Mods...they are busy deleting all your inappropriate posts...(kidding)

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll

Yes, anything is better than nothing, that is for sure. MSI, AGC, and other 2A organizations in Maryland should be able to get a notice out to everybody to have them vote on this. These organizations should have e-mail lists, etc. I know MSI already sent out an e-mail on its e-mail list because I received one that I forwarded on to my siblings and in-laws.

Yes, somebody should e-mail one of the mods (e.g., Norton, JoppaJ, Zoostation) and see if they can put a sticky up on every forum, or sticky this thread to every forum. Getting 20% of the vote for another $20,000 to put toward the HQL fight would be awesome. Then, we would "only" need to come up with $70,000 more.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Put a message at the top of every forum. It was done when MDS had a 10th birthday and also when asking for donations.

Although the admins/mods may have reasons not to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom