• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Got the message from Vince yesterday saying my stamp was back. Well NICS went down in the middle of them calling in the 4473, then an hour later it was delayed. Got the call today to pickup!
    65313e762fa2faead27f1d099291ead0.jpg

23b6af65de854d77faa23301885c6ff7.jpg

Sig Mosquito is the first host, followed by a S&W 622
    Shooting both on Saturday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Sparrow, methinks.

Can't believe I forgot to mention it, but yes it's a Sparrow. Why not get the best!

Next in the NFA docket........probably an SBR and a .308 can (maybe a Saker 762) for a rifle I don't even have yet...
    I would also like to be able to use that can on an AR (5.56) as well.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Trust me,an enabler wouldn't make any difference. I can get into trouble all by myself!
    Two years ago I never thought about getting a suppressor or buying a gun with a threaded barrel. Now I can't think of buying anything without one....

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    Trust me,an enabler wouldn't make any difference. I can get into trouble all by myself!
    Two years ago I never thought about getting a suppressor or buying a gun with a threaded barrel. Now I can't think of buying anything without one....

Yeah, I can relate to that........:innocent0

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      40.9 KB · Views: 342

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham

I can relate.

Rside- you need to go to suppressors anonymous. Just to show you how willing I am to help youi over come your issue, I will come get them from you. After all, I only have 4....

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    What are the options? (A serious question) how many different .30 cal (just an example) cans do you have? And why? Just curious. LOL---trying to find out how many I need!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    Options such as at least 7 of the cans in that picture are for full auto weapons. A few are custom built to particular FA weapon. There are 3 - .30 cal cans....One quick detach for AR's, one heavy thread on for bolt guns up to .300WM, and one 12" long that I used to use on an AR5.7 SBR. A couple .223 cans....thread on and quick detach....AR's and bolt guns. A hand full of different .22 cans for multiple hosts, and pistol cans for .25/.32, 9mm, & .45.

Parshooter

Silent Majority Member
    Mar 20, 2013
    East NC
    Waiting for my #2 in 556, in the Batf limbo- Absolutely love #1 in 22, on a Ruger 10/22 and this Sig 1911-22- It's so much fun to hear stuff you normally don't when wearing muffs, like the pewwing of ricochets... Reminds me of old westerns. What to get after that? Either 9mm or 45ACP...Who has an opinion? Ha-(can o' worms opening)

Attachments

• sig sup1.jpg
      sig sup1.jpg
      42.6 KB · Views: 280

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Got the message from Vince yesterday saying my stamp was back. Well NICS went down in the middle of them calling in the 4473, then an hour later it was delayed. Got the call today to pickup!
    65313e762fa2faead27f1d099291ead0.jpg

23b6af65de854d77faa23301885c6ff7.jpg

Sig Mosquito is the first host, followed by a S&W 622
    Shooting both on Saturday

Sweet. Have a Sparrow myself. Where did you get the threaded barrel for the Smith 622? I have a 422 and would love a TB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom