• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    There is no harm if you are a single issue voter.

But if he has little say in the actual enforcement of the law in Baltimore County wouldn't it make more sense to know where he stands on issues that he actually has control over?

Maybe I'm over thinking this.

Maybe you are but my heart is warmed by anyone taking the time to seriously weigh all the evidence before casting a vote.:)

After seeing the Baltimore County Police Chief Johnson and the Baltimore County Executive Kevin Kamenetz spew their lies in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee during the SB281 testimony, I am thrilled to have any chance at getting a pro-2A candidate in any position in the county government.

Boccelli has LEO and military experience, so I doubt he would be so disorganized as to screw things up too badly. Getting some new blood with new ideas sounds better to me than voting for someone I know is not supporting my views.

I hope to meet with the man at one of his fundraisers and will report back with more info. If you like, I will be happy to let you know when an event is scheduled so you can ask your questions.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    If nothing else replacing him removes his "Bully Pulpit" and changes the impact of his rhetoric. The statement "I am against guns." vs the statement "I am the Sheriff and I am against guns.", which do you think resonates more with low information voters.

Secondly replacing politicians on a regular basis is a good thing. It keeps them in touch with regular people, prevents them from gaining too much power, and limits the number of reelection markers they need to pay back to big donors and others of influence. IF in doubt vote the incumbent out.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    In my little area of Parkville, it will go one of two ways.

It will remain nice and clean and become like Towson and survive.

Or it will go by the way of Taylor Avenue and turn into a McDonald's trash bag landfill.

If the later happens, I'm history.

Kingjamez

Gun Builder
    Oct 22, 2009
    Fairfax, VA
    I know Ray. While turning over the Sheriff of Baltimore County won't cause massive change in the MD gun control fight, Ray is a strong candidate who would do well and support our cause. If I were to describe him, I'd say he is the kind of guy who would conceal carry a Colt 1911 if that brings a particular type of individual into your head.

-Jim

CrazySanMan

2013'er
    Mar 4, 2013
    Colorful Colorado
    It's only a matter of time... Time...
    Before the Dundalk envelops the county...
    Time...

3r0onn.jpg

I have a friend who lives down the street who moved here from Dundalk and says he wants to move back!

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    Boccelli is having an event on Saturday, April 26 from 2-5 pm.

Suburban House Restaurant
    1700 Reisterstown Road
    Pikesville MD

Might be a good chance to meet the man and get a feel on where he stands.

Ronald Franks

Apr 23, 2014
    Rosedale, Maryland.
    Ray Boccelli for Baltimore County Sheriff.

I've known Ray Boccelli for many years. We had a special connect since we both served our country. Since both of us are Constitutionalists, we have a deep appreciation for what the Founding Fathers bestowed on our nation.

I understand that many have questions pertaining to Ray's candidacy for Baltimore County Sheriff, and what his stances are on the Second Amendment. As many have known, Ray ran for Baltimore County Sheriff as a Republican in 2010. He changed parties in 2014 to have better chances, due to the changing demographics within Baltimore County. Ray still believes in Constitutional Liberties, and as YOUR next Baltimore county Sheriff, he will be a leader with a voice for our right to keep and bear arms.

R. Jay Fisher has been a professional politician. He was one of a few Maryland Sheriffs who did not go to Annapolis last year to support our Second Amendment rights. Fisher was a long time aide, and friend of former Mayor of Baltimore, and Maryland Governor, William Donald Schaefer. And we all know what Schaefer did to us in 1988 and 1994 with his draconian gun grabs. Fisher was instrumental behind the scenes with skewed numbers, working with the Baltimore City delegation.

I have a son in law who is a Baltimore County Sheriff's deputy. He is directly affected by Fisher's incompetence, and lack of true leadership. The working conditions there are unsafe at best. Fisher only worries about his own election chances. Period. He fully supported Martin O'Malley's campaign for Governor, and is good friends with former Baltimore County executive Jim Smith. Smith, is a known gun grabber. He is a special counsel to O'Malley, and was instrumental behind the scenes on the last gun ban.

Fisher trumpets that he is for "safer guns". That cliche is often used as a code word by the gun grabbers. In 2003, Fisher being the professional politician he is, approached the National Shooting Sports Foundation, and received several cases of gun locks. He used his Deputies at various functions with specific instructions to push the locks onto families with small children. But also hype up that if you are a gun owner, you ought to have a lock to prevent crimes of heated passion, or the death of a child or loved one. Many Deputies refused, and have have felt reprocussions of such a stance.

Fisher has single handed reduced the effectiveness of the Baltimore county Sheriff's Office. Over his 12 years as Sheriff, Fisher has not purchased new weapons for the Deputies. The Baltimore County Police replaced their worn out SigSauer pistols, and went with the FN longslides. Fisher approached the Baltimore County Police, and will get the usable parts from cannibalized SigSauers to repair the already worn out pistols carried by the Deputies. Many of the SigSauer Pro2340's are over 15 years old, and spend more time in the armory being repaired, than carried on duty.

Why haven't many in our Second Amendment community questioned R. Jay Fisher like I have on his stance of our rights? He won't give you a straight answer, and try getting it in writing that wasn't cookie cutter, or written by one of his wordsmiths.

At least Ray Boccelli will stand up for us. Isn't it better to have a pro Second Amendment Sheriff in office, than a gun grabbber? I say yes.

Ray needs all the support he can get. If you can make a donation, help sign wave, tell your friends and family, any help is deeply appreciated! Please visit his Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/boccelliforsheriff or visit his new website www.boccelliforsheriff.org

It's time to help elect one of our own. For the future. For our God given Second Amendment Liberties! Please vote for Ray Boccelli for Baltimore County Sheriff on June 24th in the Democratic Primary.

Thank you, and God Bless!

ToneGrail

MSI, NRA, & SAF Member
    Dec 18, 2008
    Towson, People's Republik of MD
    I voted for Ray in the last general election when I was a Republican. I intend to vote for him again as a DINO in the upcoming primary. Fischer needs to go.

Is there any way to get a Bocelli bumper sticker so we can help increase his name recognition?

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Yes, Parkville is the ghetto of Baltimore County. But it hasn't been as bad lately as it was last summer. Last summer there were helos flying over every night. Now it's like 3-4 times a week.

I guess you haven't hung out in Randallstown much. I got out of that $hithole 9 years ago. Went back to the old neighborhood a couple of months ago and it has really turned to crap. It was nice at one point.
    Damn subway and light rail have ruined a lot of areas.
    /Rant

Ronald Franks

Apr 23, 2014
    Rosedale, Maryland.
    I voted for Ray in the last general election when I was a Republican. I intend to vote for him again as a DINO in the upcoming primary. Fischer needs to go.

Is there any way to get a Bocelli bumper sticker so we can help increase his name recognition?

You sure can! Just go to the www.boccelliforsheriff.org website, or meet Ray at the Suburban House Restaurant in Pikesville on Saturday from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.

Ray will be glad to have a fellow Second Amendment supporter on board!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom