• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Can you get us a link? One that doesn't require a FB loving is even better and I'll post it in our contest thread.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Bossman is working on it as I type this. Soon as its up, I'll get to you!

:thumbsup:

If you like, you can add it to the thread yourself. You'll find it pinned to the top of the watercooler. If not I can add it in the morning.

andimorony

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2009
    From Mike's Facebook:

Please share this so I can raise money to be re-elected!

Here is your chance to help me with my re-election and to purchase some chances to win a Remington Model 887 Nitro Mag Pump Action Shotgun!

This drawing will be held on June 25, 2014. The tickets are $5 each. If you purchase $24 worth of tickets you will get 7 tickets and if you purchase $49 worth you will get 15 tickets.

(I am doing that so we can tell [that] the contribution is for the raffle and not just a contribution from someone [who is] not intending to be in the raffle.)

State law will not allow you to spend more than the $50 per person on the raffle tickets so, if you want more they have to be purchased by a relative or friend.

You can contribute by going directly to www.DelegateMike.com and donating on line or sending a check to Friends of Mike Smigiel, 138 East Main Street, Elkton, Maryland 21921.

Here's the link to the shotgun: http://www.remington.com/products/firearms/shotguns/model-887/model-887-nitro-mag-waterfowl.aspx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom