• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • callmetater

Nov 9, 2012
    Hadn't seen a post about this show yet so i figured i throw one up. Anybody know what shops will be there or any more info?

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Show dates are November 14th and 15th at the Frederick Fairgrounds just off of I70 at Patrick Street

Saturday 11/14 from 9 to 5 and Sunday 11/15 from 9 to 3.

Hhhmmmm............lee2's been slacking up on his duties here.

Shooters Discount will be there with a bunch more new handgun inventory and the elusive new AR10's that have been due in for the past eight days.

Update on Sniff'nWesson and DPMS AR10's:
    To avoid further confusion with the carrier and having the wrong address labels on the parcels for Shooters Discount (one digit off) on the packages, the distributor requested that the carrier return the packages (guns) to the distributor to be relabeled with the correct address and reshipped. The distributor wasn't able to reproduce the order on the AR10's as I bought them out of just about all of their Sniff'nWesson's and DPMS's AR10's. I received their word (I went to the top on this) that these guns will be shipped out on Tuesday 11/17 second day air and will arrive in my shop on Thursday 11/19 if they arrive early enough for me to receive them as I must leave the shop before 2:30 for a doctor's appointment that day. If I don't receive them on Thursday 11/19, they will arrive on Friday 11/20 sometime during the day. We will be open in the shop this coming week on Friday 11/20 from 11 to 7 and Saturday 11/21 from 11 to 5 for those wanting to purchase the AR10's and of course, other guns too.

Last edited:

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Show dates are November 14th and 15th at the Frederick Fairgrounds just off of I70 at Patrick Street

Saturday 11/14 from 9 to 5 and Sunday 11/15 from 9 to 3.

Hhhmmmm............lee2's been slacking up on his duties here.

Shooters Discount will be there with a bunch more new handgun inventory and the elusive new AR10's that have been due in for the past eight days.

Are AR 10s C&C?

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    Maryland State Rifle and Pistol Association (MSRPA) will be there with our raffle for a M1 Carbine with all profit going to help fund lawsuits pending in the US Circuit Court of Appeals. So far we have been able to donate about $15,000 to the cause.

Come on out, support the show and if you have a spare $10.00, take a chance on the Carbine (and support the efforts of MSI, AGC, MSRPA, SAF in court). Only 500 tickets so odds are in your favor!

Blue Fins

Aug 23, 2011
    I just got some spikes lowers with our logo on them. VERY limited run, various models. I just thought it would be fun to have our logo on their lower. I'm bringing them so come early and get one --- or two. Going to be a collector piece fo' sho'. Naturally I've picked the ones I want. I'm actually going to sell them cheaper than if you bought one and had it transferred in. WHOO HOOOO.

A1Uni

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2012
    Us too, with plenty of transferable MG goodies along with the "boring stuff." ;)

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Any IPs attending this. Show?
    South Carroll Sporting Goods will be there with plenty of used and new guns!!

Also come see us for our newest item to the market. Guarantee you won't see any others at the show:cool:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Shooters Discount will have some new in box very lookalike M4 .22LR AR15's there at a really good super price which includes a 10 round mag.:)

Also will have some new in box twell gauge 3.5" so you can shoot the real high ones outta'da' sky or blow a slug through two bambies at once Remington 887's 28" barrel with a screw in choke (modified I think) at a steal of a deal. One can shoot 2.75" and 3" out of it too.

Oh, I almost forgot, due to the high demand for the new in case Glock 34's that we sold out of last month at the cash or check price of $599.95, we were able to secure more of these with the 10 round mags and keep our same price. We bought all the distributor had.

Remember that you get our best ticketed price with cash or check.

Last edited:

Maxsplat

Apr 11, 2013
    Westmonster
    Finally have a chance to get to a show this year and this is the one I'm getting to. Not looking for anything in particular especially since the wife will be tagging along. Although who know. My bday is next week so maybe I can convince her to get me one of them as of yet unidentified AR10s Lou keeps teasing.

How many of you actually put signs up? I've seen plenty of your posts but rarely have time to get to all of the local shops to meet dealers. Not that I'm anyone THAT important but it'll be nice putting a face to a name. Kinda hopin' to see a sign near Lou's place that says "Lou's house of goodies" or sumthin more vulgar..

bbrown

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2009
    MD
    Kinda hopin' to see a sign near Lou's place that says "Lou's house of goodies" or sumthin more vulgar..

Look for a big honking black banner that has Shooter's Discount emblazoned on it in gold letters. Lou's not subtle. :)

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    While there setting up today I noted that there were TWO buildings for the show this time (not jus' one like last time) and Shooters Discount is set up in the main building up front as always. I did notice that there were alotta' guns at tables in the main building that others were setting up. I can't vouch for the other building as I wasn't there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom