If the National Guard is the "Last Resort" how does G&S fit into the equation?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    The Dems are also going to use this as a platform to push for more gun control. They probably won't be successful, but they'll try. It doesn't matter that guns did not play a big role in the riots. They do not want people to be able to defend themselves.

Jim Crow rides again.. Maybe this time the true targets of the law will notice..

If not time to bug out.

LoneRanger

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 22, 2009
    National Guard the way gov't gets around posse comitatus. Not knocking the NG they do what they are told. In this day and age of militarized police I find it hard to believe that the state of MD does not have enough police personnel and material to quell the discord in Baltimore.

I'm betting they do....but it's hard to do when those deciding the rules of engagement are afraid they might hurt someone's feelings............

Neot

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2009
    South County
    I'm betting they do....but it's hard to do when those deciding the rules of engagement are afraid they might hurt someone's feelings............

Hit the nail on the head. It's like muzzling a dog. You limit what they can do...when the muzzle comes off, then that's when business gets handled.

I'm sure if given the green light the BPD, MSP and others could handle something but being neutered by the politicians makes this impossible. They have to sit there and get pelted by rocks like it's the Gaza Strip instead of going on the offensive to push the looters back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bapple

Latest threads

Top Bottom