• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Haven't y'all heard most news is first reported on social media (like FB) these days? Get a page at least for the 2A poll. I have had a page for years now and absolutely hate it :)
    Although it has added work and play ... and all good. Just my .02 and participating in the poll!

casualmadness

Man about town
    Jun 4, 2012
    VA
    I was going to go chime in on this poll but since I don't do FB, I guess my opinion isn't needed. MDS is as close to social networking as I get.
    In other news, I just dropped off the application for my CWP yesterday at the courthouse. It was a terribly easy process. The most difficult part was forgetting my self addressed stamped envelope in the car. The girl asked if I had a SASE. "D'oh!" "I forgot it in the car. I'll be right back." Before I could move she said "don't worry about it, I've got an envelope right here."
    Here's to hoping it happens for MD someday.

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    I got an error when submitting stating that the user has opted out of the facebook platform, whatever that means.

I got the same until I logged in to FB.... then had to do it all over again. But... done.:thumbsup:

navycraig

Ultimate Member
    Aug 3, 2009
    St. Mary's
    I'm not a facebook person, but I'm guessing that if the issue is not important enough (to him) to include in the survey / poll that adding it under the other issues section will do little good.

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    I'm not a facebook person, but I'm guessing that if the issue is not important enough (to him) to include in the survey / poll that adding it under the other issues section will do little good.

Might show on the next survey if a high percentage of the responses to this one mention 2A issues. Or better yet, maybe see a bit of action on the whole "good and substantial" mess.

Took a minute of my time, didn't cost a dime. I don't see how it can hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom