• ...and so much more!
  • Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Meet and Greet near McLean School
    April 17, 4:00 – 6:00 PM

Damn, look at district 8

That school above is in Fox Hills (Potomac) which is in #6 to the best of my knowledge, but right on the border. Dems really did a job on these district lines.

bigdv

Ultimate Member
    May 17, 2010
    Calvert Co.
    Its very nice not hearing anymore of Trones BS on the radio an TV. Good riddance!

good riddance

phrase of riddance

said to express relief at being free of a troublesome or unwanted person or thing.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    I meant to do this after the primaries but forgot.

Here's hoping he spends more of his non-corporate-contributed money on a few more equally successful campaigns.

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    Maybe I'm just being thick, but I don't really get what's really being said in those emails.

Someone wants to lease Trone's business, I see, and the tone is kind of suspicious, but I don't understand what is nefarious about this.

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    Maybe I'm just being thick, but I don't really get what's really being said in those emails.

Someone wants to lease Trone's business, I see, and the tone is kind of suspicious, but I don't understand what is nefarious about this.

You're not the only one.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    And some members here think that's okay and they continue to spend their money in his stores. :banghead:

Did spending money in his stores get him the primary? :lol2:
    Gonna hit Waffle House, then the Tilted Kilt this evening..

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    It's a personal choice. If you think that not spending your money there is going to crumble his political aspirations then go for it.

Exactly NONE of any money I spend will EVER be used to support anti 2A persons or local political endeavors, IF I know before hand that the business owner is using proceeds from that business to do so.

International, National and other concerns which offer products where I have no choice but to purchase as needed will unfortunately be purchased... But ONLY under protest.

Find me a store that sells what I need without supporting rampant libtards... I'll buy from them... The subject of this thread will not use any of my money for his political endeavors. I won't pay to have my rights taken away. That is my choice... You do as you see fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom