• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    I am thinking of getting an Armalite AR-10 and am trying to find out if there are any gun shops in the MD, Northern VA, Southern PA, DE area that actually carry these rifles in their shop. I've been to the Armalite website but the dealers listed there seem hard to track down because the website does not list phone numbers and I cannot find many of them on Google. United Gun Shop in Rockville (one of our IP's) lists Armalite's on their website but they do not carry any in their brick and mortar store. I don't want to buy one sight unseen off their website because want to touch/feel a couple of models before deciding which one to get. I know that there may be cheaper alternatives of AR-10's out there, but I've always longed to own one of the "originals"!

Thanks for your help.

Cal68

OrbitalEllipses

Ultimate Member
    Jul 18, 2013
    DPR of MoCo
    I've seen AR-10 by Armalite at Engage in Rockville. Give them a call and see what's currently in.

I do recommend an Armalite that takes the more common SR25 pattern magazine though.

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    I've seen AR-10 by Armalite at Engage in Rockville. Give them a call and see what's currently in.

I do recommend an Armalite that takes the more common SR25 pattern magazine though.

Thanks for this information. I'll reach out to Nate and find out what they have in stock.

Cal68

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom