• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Apr 10, 2012
    Frederick County
    About an hour ago, I was switching channels and saw Dan Bongino and Frosh on a local Crossfire type program.

Each had one person that supported their side, and a moderator with a gavel (Literally, I'm not kidding) was in the middle.

I put my DVR on hold, left the room, then a family member changed the channel and I lost the stored up video.

Bongino was nailing Frosh's wingman on guns...

does anyone know the show name, channel, etc

thx

Last edited:
    Apr 10, 2012
    Frederick County
    Last edited:

Afrikeber

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Urbana, Md.
    Bongino did a very good job as usual. I think he is getting warm support in Montgomery County, almost as much support as he gets in Fredneck County. Both Frosh and the other attorney are criminal defense attorney's so they sleep with the devil as far as I'm concerned. Overall a good debate.

EDIT: I stand corrected Brian Frosh is in fact NOT a criminal defense attorney but a malpractice and tort attorney. He still sickens me with his blatent lies and appeal to ignorance to the uninformed masses.

Bongino did an awesome job of exposing that in the interview.

Last edited:

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Bongino did a very good job as usual. I think he is getting warm support in Montgomery County, almost as much support as he gets in Fredneck County. Both Frosh and the other attorney are criminal defense attorney's so they sleep with the devil as far as I'm concerned. Overall a good debate.

Fr*sh does not do criminal defense work. What little litigation he does is civil.

Edit: Oops, just saw that Mr. H beat me to the punch while I was fact checking and composing.

Last edited:

daggo66

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2013
    Glen Burnie
    This would have been so much better if it was just Frosh and Bongino. Every time Bongino was making a point the loud mouth attorney interrupted and Richard Sher put a time contraint on anything Bongin0 said. This totally drew attention away from anything Frosh said.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    These guys are both running for office, but different offices and not against each other. Where is Pritzker hiding? If his only intention was to put a name next to (R) on the ballot, he's succeeded at that. For most people it will be the first time any of them have seen it.

The sphinx

Ultimate Member
    Jun 27, 2013
    Delaware
    We conservatives in Western part of the state think so.

Now if we can just overcome this juryrigged 6 dist that goes from the west, hits Frederick, then beelines to Potomac in Monkey Co.

This might be the year.

Good guy. Met him several times lately in Frederick events: Co. Fair, street festival, women's Rep dinner.

Never met Duhhh-laney

I'm pulling for him to win. I have 4 family members in western MD I told them all they better vote for Dan or they will no longer be considered family. :D

The sphinx

Ultimate Member
    Jun 27, 2013
    Delaware
    These guys are both running for office, but different offices and not against each other. Where is Pritzker hiding? If his only intention was to put a name next to (R) on the ballot, he's succeeded at that. For most people it will be the first time any of them have seen it.

Agreed Jim12. pritzker is a waste. The king should have just run unopposed if that's the best the R's can offer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom