Last MG Shoots of Year, 11/24! MDTCA at the AGC.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    Guys, well its getting cold and ammo is running low! This year is wrapping up and we have our last scheduled MG shoot of the year this Sunday, 11/24 from 1-5pm. So if new to the game, don't miss you chance to check out the fun this year! Since all the semi autos are banned, its time to get into Full auto anyway! All those who just qualified, come on out and do some shooting! All those who have shot with us all year, come on out and lets have one more good shoot to end the year with!

We will be having an end of the year MDTCA meeting that is not scheduled yet. I am working on that now. New and returning members can pay dues at that time and hopefully get the 2014 Range badge at the same time. We will also be holding elections along with normal business.

I should be there in person which should be reason enough to come on out! :rolleyes: Hope to see you Sunday!

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    The last full auto shoot of the year went well. It was a larger turnout than expected, especially given the temperature. Full autos on the line included a handfull of MACs, HK94, HK93 & 91 sharing a sear, full sized Uzi's, mini Uzi, MG34 and probably a few others that came out after I left.

The MDTCA annual meeting will be coming up sometime in either December of January for anyone interested in Joining. IMBLITZVT will be posting a date and details once it is set.

bbrown

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2009
    MD
    It was so *&^%$ cold at my house that I thought it would be like re-enacting the Winter of '42 on the Eastern Front. So I wimped out, even though all my bags were packed to go. :o

Glad every brave soul had a good time. :thumbsup:

Hope there's a meeting for renewals in December, with the opportunity to get range badge renewals as well.

IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    It was so *&^%$ cold at my house that I thought it would be like re-enacting the Winter of '42 on the Eastern Front. So I wimped out, even though all my bags were packed to go. :o

Glad every brave soul had a good time. :thumbsup:

Hope there's a meeting for renewals in December, with the opportunity to get range badge renewals as well.

Don't feel to bad, rsideout make a early retreat too! I had to wear a jacket for 3 hours once I got home to warm back up. I got to shoot a Mini Uzi for the first time, so it was well worth the trip for me. Also got to try my 32rd Luger snail drum. Post some video of it in my YT account.

Yes as soon as I can set a date for the AGC to meet us for range badges, I will schedule a meeting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom