• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Poster in the classifieds has 1100 rds of Bulgarian 7.62x25 for sale for $300.

I'm in Silver Spring; I'd like to do a 2 or 3 way split. Anyone want to undertake the drive? (I'm stuck at work over the weekend, a pair of 13 hr shifts, with a poor night's sleep in between).

You know your new pistol's hungry, but you're too broke to bite on the whole batch, 'cause you just bought the Tok. I'll commit in public to up to half the total, plus a kicker for gas.

Any takers?

cwalker3

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2010
    Forest Hill, Harford County
    I'm do it but that's one heckuva drive for me. If someone else joins in whose willing to do the drive from Pasedena to Silver Spring, then I'm in for a third of the deal you posted (1100 rds for $300). I can meet him at the sellers place.

peckman28

Aug 27, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    :innocent0 You could always stay right here in Pasadena and pick up the 800 rds of Bulgarian ammo that have been conveniently posted at a solid price...

peckman28

Aug 27, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Isn't that the one yellowsled snagged?

Yup, you guys posted a bunch of stuff while I was typing. That's that I get for typing out half my reply and then getting distracted and walking off for like a half an hour before finishing and posting...

I have some 8mm and .45 Auto that's still unclaimed! :D

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I cut a deal with Lowoncash to split the original St Mary's batch; I'm pretty sure he nailed the Commit button, cause the ad evaporated quickly. Another MDS PM'd me and may be in for some of my half.

Hot commodity, seemingly. Maybe more will make itself manifest. Bulgaria could see a positive effect on its balance of payments, if they're paying attention here.

Yingpin

Ultimate Member
    May 31, 2013
    Kingsville, MD
    Found some TOK for $ $19.99 for a box of 50......seems pretty high still but it is hard to find. Anyone else see it for less right now?

cwalker3

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2010
    Forest Hill, Harford County
    I found it for $7.36 for a pkg of 16. If you buy 50 price goes down to $7.00/pkg. This is over at SOG. Edited to say that this ammo is corrosive. On their site they identify it as being clean which I took to mean non-corrosive. Further checking proved otherwise. I don't consider it a major issue but I know some people won't shoot corrosive for anything, hence the edit.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom