• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fightinbluhen51

"Quack Pot Call Honker"
    Oct 31, 2008
    http://www.abc2news.com/news/region/anne-arundel-county/women-and-guns

"They absolutely know they're more of a target than say a big, stocky man might be," Worthy continued. "We've had a lot of women that are successful in getting the carry permit when they've had multiple threats from an ex or something like that and they have an absolute need."

What is frustrating is that need shouldn't have anything to do with it. There has to be a way to co-opt these ladies whom have been denied permits because they didn't meet the state's definition of "apprehended danger."

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    :thumbsup:

The delays caused by the HQL and the MSP paperwork are the greatest thing ever to happen, for wife beaters and ex- stalkers.

Good job again as usual, democrats.

They can still buy a shotgun and fire 2 blasts through the front door, AND long gun open carry is fine. What's the problem?

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    But if they start approving a lot of women for permits, a court case about discrimination can be mounted. :)

fightinbluhen51

"Quack Pot Call Honker"
    Oct 31, 2008
    But if they start approving a lot of women for permits, a court case about discrimination can be mounted. :)
    Equal protection...I like the ring of that...

The problem is, what qualifies as apprehended danger? It is not codified in the law or COMAR anywhere.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Trust me women will get permits. They do not want the bad PR. Plus we all know women are much more trust worry than men...as long as they are middle class. Of course ;)..

Game on.

I doubt it, I honestly think MD doesn't give a crap. They wouldn't lose enough votes in this state even if somebody (female) was denied a permit and they later lost her life because of it. The majority of voters in this state simply don't care and will continue to vote for these maggots.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.

And lost. It is the default position of the left that men our evil and women are not.. its a high bar to overcome.. but they risk loss of female support if they expose women to risk... hence the idea that women should be wards of the state... many will take the deal

This lead s directly to the " men on stike" issue. Until men stand up, or rather sit down it will continue... the real sex war has been on men. But most are unwilling to see it.

Men are evil. The state must protect women from men. Repeat until it becomes true.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    A handgun permit is NOT a carry permit in MD (yet :) ). I found this a little misleading.

The owner got a carry permit as a business owner. Her business is to help people get a hamdgun permit (for purchase/possession).

The article says more women are getting possession permits.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    I doubt it, I honestly think MD doesn't give a crap. They wouldn't lose enough votes in this state even if somebody (female) was denied a permit and they later lost her life because of it. The majority of voters in this state simply don't care and will continue to vote for these maggots.

Never underestimate the role of women in the D party. If women want something the D will provide... period.... they lose on the fem vote alone

As men our only choice is to bend over or fight.

Of course its white hope middle class women that have thus power. As long as they think they are cafe a bunch of dead ' other ' women is no big deal..

This is how it is and how it has been since 1960 or so.

Haides

Ultimate Member
    Oct 12, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    If women want something the D will provide...

:lol:
    Now where is that "Out of Context" thread? :D

In all seriousness, reading that article kept bringing up images of that Everytown "ad" where they showed a woman being murdered by her crazy ex... And the things they're doing is what is CREATING that situation, but somehow we're the ones waging a "war on women" when we try to help. F'ing infuriating. :mad54:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom