• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cb51

Always two. The little SAK classic on my keyring, that I find indispensable for life in the modern suburbs. The scissors and small screw driver tip are used a lot. Then whatever my edc pick of the day is for a regular size pocket knife.

10037376036_c03c1037af_c.jpg

14814218706_157938aa57_c.jpg

The last week or so I've been trying out this Italian zuava, a knife typical of Northern Italy. Cuts great.

14979843535_26a92ed061_c.jpg

Last edited:

ToneGrail

MSI, NRA, & SAF Member
    Dec 18, 2008
    Towson, People's Republik of MD
    Great sword/knife. I carried one when i lived in Maryland. Still have it in the safe. Perfect if you have to remove someones liver.

In addition to pepper spray, I carry the 4 inch version clipped to my waistband when I'm jogging in the case that someone tries to relieve me of my ipod.

The great thing about the Ti Lite is that it provides me with a devastating less-lethal option when closed. You can use the blunt side to inflict serious bruises or broken bones without breaking the skin. Additionally, if you flip it over there is a quillion that is capable of inflicting massive surface tissue trauma as well. I'd hate to be on the business end of that.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    I like this little guy... comes with a Kydex sheath that can use a belt clip, or (the way I like it) a neck lanyard.

http://www.crkt.com/Folts-Minimalist-Bowie-Razor-Edge-Knife?&search_id=879601

I like this a bit more: http://www.coldsteel.com/Product/MINI.20_TAC.20_SERIES/MINI_TAC_SERIES.aspx
    You can find them on sale for about same price as the slightly smaller knife you posted.

I always carry a micro Swiss knife, which has two tiny blades, and usually a single folder. Most folks I hang out with who have had a lot of knife training recommend two knives, one on each side. Logic is that if one arm is trapped or disabled, the other can access a second knife. They do not plan to fight with two knives.

A knife is a great tool, anyone know how those small fixed blade neck knives are viewed legally? Are they considered concealed 'weapons' or a utility tool like a pocket knife or multi tool? I don't like that they flop around so much; but the 550 cord lashing trick works well and you don't have it hanging around you neck. I bought one from a member here at a knife show, it works great, but you can easily make your own.

GUNSnROTORS

nude member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 7, 2013
    hic sunt dracones

Attachments

• emersonlagriffe.jpg
      emersonlagriffe.jpg
      5.9 KB · Views: 64

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics