• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sxs

MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2009
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    I have been a registered Democrat since the day I turned 18. It was clear to me then that being a registered Republican didn't make since in my district.

I can't tell you how often I get odd looks and comments from both sides when I tell them of my party affiliation. It wasn't until I was sitting in Del. Smeigle's office and pointed out that I was the only D sitting in the room that some others started to catch on. There were at least 20 members from Maryland Shooters in his small office. Del Smeigel and a few others then used the term DINO and I'm glad to see the idea has spread.

If you really want to get the party faithful D's upset show up at the Union meeting with two 4X8 Hogan signs mounted in the bed of your truck.

MDENG, you brought a smile to my face! You da man!

sxs

MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2009
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    I have been a Dino for the last 20 years,gives me a little satisfaction voting against the likes of OweMalley,Cardin,Babs,etc every election cycle.

OK, you guys have convinced me. If I'm still here in MD 2 years hence (I'm retiring next year and my wife has made noise about moving), I'm 'a gonn'a be a DINO.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Don't forget when you email, write, talk to, etc. always tell them you are a registered Democrat and you vote in every election for the people who support your views and values regardless of which party they belong to.

Mr H

Banana'd
    Don't forget when you email, write, talk to, etc. always tell them you are a registered Democrat and you vote in every election for the people who support your views and values regardless of which party they belong to.

Yes, indeedy...

This is the best part, when you watch their skulls collapse as they fail to fathom that someone has beliefs beyond the party label.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Yes, indeedy...

This is the best part, when you watch their skulls collapse as they fail to fathom that someone has beliefs beyond the party label.

I particularly like it when politicians are at a loss for words. They stutter and stammer and struggle to change the topic because their brain just can't process the information.:tantrum::clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom