• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Daddyursus

Trusted Shellback
    Jan 11, 2013
    In a van down by the river
    Can anyone tell me how many rounds are contained in these boxes? I picked up this Polish surplus as part of a package deal last year. I have 11 boxes I plan to offer for sale. I like to shoot a lot and sad to say I am good but not meticulous at cleaning every nook and corner. I'm worried that I will miss some small spring or spot and corrosion will eat away at my pistol. Certainly don't use it in my Vz-52s. To me it's just too big a hassle to stock production and surplus in my ammo locker.

Attachments

• DSC_0101.JPG
      DSC_0101.JPG
      56.4 KB · Views: 231

Daddyursus

Trusted Shellback
    Jan 11, 2013
    In a van down by the river
    Yeah, I know the question lends itself to "Duh" :) When I opened the package several boxes had split and I never got to count the contents of a single box. 70 rds makes sense since the Polish TTC mag holds 7 rds and each box would load 10 mags. Just had to do a sanity check since I often claim to weight the same 150 lbs like I did in High School and throw away any scale that roars past 200 as faulty Made in China crap.

I've never tried to ship ammo before and it seems like a huge hassle. Red Army steel case is going for about 0.33 and PPU at a low price of 0.36. If someone is willing to meet me in Waldrof, MD (it's about 40 miles from my home), I'll sell it all for $250 cash.

Flame thrower fireballs guaranteed

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom