• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gretzky1992

Sep 25, 2014
    I know some new handguns were approved in September but when will the update go into effect specifically?

thai

May 8, 2013
    Shouldn't the handguns be available immediately upon making it to the list?

NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    No there is a 45 day window for disputing what made the list. Fair rebuttle BS for the libtards I suppose.

Once approved by the Board, a list of approved handguns must be printed in the Maryland Register for 30 days before the handguns are added to the Roster.

MdPrep

Tactically Tactless
    Sep 24, 2014
    No there is a 45 day window for disputing what made the list. Fair rebuttle BS for the libtards I suppose.

That has to be the most lame reason I've heard from those freedom snatching douchebags. What part of, "Shall not infringe..." don't they understand?

Sorry, stepping down from the soapbox now. Had to freedom vent after reading such libtard language.

Rickman

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 31, 2012
    Port Deposit, MD
    That has to be the most lame reason I've heard from those freedom snatching douchebags. What part of, "Shall not infringe..." don't they understand?

Sorry, stepping down from the soapbox now. Had to freedom vent after reading such libtard language.

Every part. :mad54:

Feb 28, 2013

They need time to review and decide what they feel only the police and military should be allowed to have.:rolleyes:

thai

May 8, 2013

No need to apologize. You were provoked my brother!

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    I have bought (and will submit when it comes in) a NiteScout A3 pistol:
    http://www.nitescout.com/page11.html

It's a LUSA derivative that takes unmodified Uzi mags (which I am a total sucker for). Has a vaguely MP5-ish look, but uses straight blowback operation (hence it's about a pound heavier). Got it for an SBR project. Would have preferred the A2 version, but never would have made OAL with it.*sigh*

I'd like to see someone submit the C93 pistol sometime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom