• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jradack

Dec 12, 2013
    Somd
    I think a long time ago I saw a similar thread but I'll start a new one.
    I'm finally starting to build my oct 1st panic buy ar. I just have the lower built and the mag follower did not contact the bolt catch/release. (Especially on pmags and usgi mags). Emailed swat and they said it was most likely part of a bad batch they had. I sent it back to Texas to have it fixed. The customer service was great and responded to emails and calls quick. I was under the impression that they were going to scrap my current lower and manufacture a new one with the same serial number. It must of turned out to be the Anderson arms lower kit release because all swat did was weld a extended nub onto the release. The weld looks good and hot enough to stay. Ground it down and made it look nice.
    Either way swat firearms didn't have to fix nothing and they did. If I had known that's all what was needed then I would of never sent it in and welded an nub on the release myself or bought another bolt catch too see if that would work.
    Thumbs up for swat firearms.

markc

Apr 9, 2011
    Yup. That would be my lower. They actually replaced that one. Either way, they were excellent in communication and getting me an official invoice of replacement to provide MSP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom