• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • canonian

Jan 5, 2013
    Elkridge
    I've been running a Timney Competition 3lb trigger in my Sig M400 Enhanced for several months now and love it. I'm obviously a fan of single stage however I do not mind a good 2 stage either! My S&W M&P OR was stock and I just switched it over to a Hipertouch 24c running it at just over 2lb. The lightest it will go. I did a few dry fires and it is heavenly.

In any event I'm going to do some side by side comparisons at FreeState tomorrow. If anyone has been thinking about triggers from either of these companies and would like to give it a try, send me a private message. There is nothing better than trying it, words or video on the internet can not describe the feeling of a trigger.

Now I just need something for my ACR, M&P 15/22, and ...., ...., .... :)

HT4

Dum spiro spero.
    Jan 24, 2012
    Bethesda
    I'm running the hipertouch 3G in one of my ARs. It is a game changer. I'm convinced that inertia is the only reason this does not dominate the high-end ar trigger market.

canonian

Jan 5, 2013
    Elkridge
    I'm running the hipertouch 3G in one of my ARs. It is a game changer. I'm convinced that inertia is the only reason this does not dominate the high-end ar trigger market.

I'm really loving the 24c. The Timney and the 24c feel entirely different. The 24c is definitely faster. I think I might be a Hiperfire convert but I want to run it a bit longer to see if there are any issues.

dreadpirate

Ultimate Member
    Mar 7, 2010
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I have a single stage Timney on my scoped AR.

Attachments

• VR15.jpg
      VR15.jpg
      109.1 KB · Views: 419

rob-cubed

In need of moderation
    Sep 24, 2009
    Holding the line in Baltimore
    Any updates gentlemen? I love my Geissele G2S, especially for the price. It looks like Hiperfire is now marketing a similar "enhance duty" trigger based on the Stoner design that they claim feels like the 24 series, just a bit heavier pull. Would love some real-world input if anyone has been a early adopter for the EDT, and how the 24 series has held up for y'all.

BenL

John Galt Speaking.
    If you want a fast trigger, you may also want to try a Geissele 3G or Wilson Combat 3G. The reset is ridiculously short, so they are both very, very fast. I have both; the WC has slightly shorter reset. I have a Timney and think it's not very good. I wish I had put the money toward a better trigger (SSA-E.)

photoracer

Competition Shooter
    Oct 22, 2010
    West Virginia
    I had a chance to fire a friend's 24C and I thought it was sweet. Currently most of my ARs and 15/22s have Geissele S3Gs with an SSA and a JP thrown in also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom