JETBeam KO=01 Flashlight Bundle deal on Massdrop $50, with batteries/charger/swivel

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mranaya

Task Force Sunny, 2009
    Jun 19, 2011
    Hanover MD
    I wonder if this is so you can strap it to your belt, drop it in your pocket and it would be secured to your person, until/unless you used the quick release.... I think thats the idea, yes!

Good point. If it is clipped to your belt, and hanging into your pocket, it probably will be pretty difficult to lose. It might have lost my last pocket flashlight.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Good point. If it is clipped to your belt, and hanging into your pocket, it probably will be pretty difficult to lose. It might have lost my last pocket flashlight.

Ha!

That's exactly how I lost an great flashlight that was about this size, while I was stationed in Korea. I was walking from the bathroom, down some very slippery steps and bam, fell on my back and arse. I recovered ok, but didn't realize until later that - that was the moment my light was forced out of my pocket. I'm sure someone else enjoyed the light as much as I did. No worries. It was that light that got me interested in really good quality flashlights.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Here's another great deal from MassDrop:

It's a titanium whistle and a flint fire starter, delivered together for about $25.

I have the titanium whistle, it's the best whistle I own, and so light, feels like it weighs nothing, and titanium, it's practically indestructible. I paid nearly $20 for just the whistle, this deal includes a titanium flint starter, it looks pretty cool.

I'm seriously thinking about purchasing the pair, let me know if anyone does.

Last edited:

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Just found out the Nightcore 3 pack lights are back on another Massdrop run!

I'm something of a flashlight geek, and these are worth its weight in gold. I already purchased and use these daily, these ultralight flashlights.

Coolest part is that they have mini USB rechargeable, with internal lithium battery. Charge life is really good too, and it goes from 10 lumen (plenty enough to walk around, or look for stuff in dark places) to 40 lumen, which is surprisingly bright. The flashlight housing reflects the light too, so it looks pretty cool when on.

So practical in fact, I'm buying another pack of three. I looked high and low, this is by far the best price to be found.

*update* these are currently not on the drop. But I anticipate they will be offered again soon.

Last edited:

JB62

Ultimate Member
    Mar 5, 2013
    Annapolis
    53.49 including shipping. Picked up one last go around but would not trust this thing for anything other then casual use. On off button cover falls off, not real positive feedback for functions. My two Fenixes feel like a tanks compared to this.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Huh?

Not sure I follow. The flashlight is about $50 and shipping is about another 5.

Am I missing something?

This is a really cool flashlight, very glad it has come around again.

I bought one. for whatever that is worth :)
    If you don't follow, why did you edit your post and remove the link to the pic that I was referring to? Anyway, thanks for the heads up and the pricing.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Sorry, lets repost the pic. :)

It's a good deal; not a lot of people are going to the new batteries.
    MM, I am puzzled by your PM complaining about my post in this thread. I didn't quote the mistake you're referring to. All I said was that I used a link in your post and got a picture. Thus, I included the link that you intended to use and inquired about the price. Not sure why this upset you, but I was interested, which is why I posted.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    53.49 including shipping. Picked up one last go around but would not trust this thing for anything other then casual use. On off button cover falls off, not real positive feedback for functions. My two Fenixes feel like a tanks compared to this.
    Thanks for the feedback. Saved me the money.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!

Thank you for this honest opinion/review.

I lost my last light, which also used the same great batteries.

Seems like technology is always surpassing us.

I promise to give this light a workout.

Theres only a few things I really need.

Seeing is one of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom