• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Feb 7, 2014
    Hickok45 interviews this Aussie, Steve Lee

It's not really National 2A, it's not really MD 2A but he said something reminiscent of the MDSP, "the laws haven't changed but the regulations have"

Paint ball guns and air rifles require you to have a license and every gun requires a permit.
    A license 22's, slug guns, shotguns single or double barrel.
    B license bolt action centerfire
    C license property owners, people with a disability 22 with 10 shot max, semi or pump shotgun
    D license specific purpose property owner or contract varmint/pest shooter.

Lee has his own youtube channel if you are interested in his motorcycle, gun tours to Cambodia. https://www.youtube.com/user/steveleeilikeguns/videos

moojersey

Sic Semper Tyrannis
    Sep 7, 2013
    Cecil County
    Interesting point the Aussie makes. After he brought widespread attention to the avenue of obtaining a semi-auto in Australia, the government became more restrictive of that particular method. I've heard folks bring up similar points about the current situation in MD regarding wear and carry permits. Comparable situation? Or apples and oranges?

vgplayer

Ultimate Member
    Jan 17, 2013
    King George, VA
    We see it all the time with people pestering the ATF and on this forum, is X legal, can I do Y while thinking about Z on a Sunday and the moon is out.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Australia: Two Dead In Police Station Shooting
    http://news.sky.com/story/1562733/australia-two-dead-in-police-station-shooting
    A gunman killed an employee at a police building in Australia, before being shot dead by police in the ensuing gunfight.

A police source told Australia's Fairfax Media that there was increased "chatter" monitored in the past week relating to a possible attack on the Parramatta headquarters, which is home to the homicide, drugs, Middle Eastern organised crime and gangs squads.

He added that every officer had been ordered to wear their guns on them at all times this week, even while at their desks.

This in Obummbler's gun free paradise while he was running his mouth.

BigDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Feb 7, 2014
    The guy made the point that illegal guns still find there way into the country.

He did not say the obvious, it's a damn island.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    I've read elsewhere that the number of guns (both legal and illegal) now exceeds the number at the time of the prohibition. I've also read about people who can hand manufacture any gun desired from scrap metal. So I guess Australian guns are being smuggled into the country by space aliens in invisible stealth flying saucers?

Traveler

Lighten up Francis
    Jan 18, 2013
    AA County
    I've read elsewhere that the number of guns (both legal and illegal) now exceeds the number at the time of the prohibition. I've also read about people who can hand manufacture any gun desired from scrap metal. So I guess Australian guns are being smuggled into the country by space aliens in invisible stealth flying saucers?

It's Xenu.

BossmanPJ

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    Cecil County

They hand manufacture guns in the jungles of South America like crazy. I have seen a special on one place that makes a damn fine replica of the Colt 1911. Perfect replica and totally reliable. No serial numbers and looks exactly like a colt production 1911.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom