• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    If they win the lawsuit, will the plantiffs ask for voter ID as a relief?

Maybe a new tactic to get voter ID in those ... uh ... creative corrupt states.

ROBAR35

Living the farm life
    May 20, 2010
    Howard Co.
    Voter fraud in Maryland!!!?

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      4.6 KB · Views: 330
    Dec 31, 2012
    My wife is one of them. She's not a citizen but earned her green card after many years of slaving for the DC public school system.

MD does have one of the fastest-growing Hispanic populations, and I can tell you after living in downtown B-more that many of them are definitely not legal.

Kudos to her and I mean that, but does she vote illegally? and when is she going to become a citizen? I'm all for naturalizing productive members of society. Some of my friends and relatives have gone through the process. They are now voters and were taxpayers from the beginning.
    Let's not bash all immigrants, some of them are great people despite the democrats.

MrNiceGuy

Dec 9, 2013
    What do you think early voting is about? What do you think not requiring identification is about?

I disagree about early voting. I see that as a way of making voting more convenient for everyone and reducing the lines on election day. I took advantage of that tonight. Where I agree with you is on the voter identification. That's ridiculous and should be fixed everywhere. Where that's failed is the supposed burden it places on the poor. The way to fix that is to provide for low income, otherwise eligible people to get a voting ID at literally no cost - including transportation, having to take time off work, gathering required documents like birth certificates, etc. That'll kill the court challenges. And I'm going to add the current implementation of electronic voting to your list. No accountability, no verification; that's just begging for fraud.

altima98

Apr 6, 2008
    Whhaat

Waaahaat voter fraud not possible, they had me verbally verify my address which was on my sample ballot mailer and birthday.

Attachments

• tumblr_n7r1dkSrKA1td9eg2o4_250.jpg
      tumblr_n7r1dkSrKA1td9eg2o4_250.jpg
      15.4 KB · Views: 279

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    As long as there is an NO ID REQUIRED to vote, this will continue. It's amazing that you need an ID card for everything but voting.

Even if you require ID, the combination of the driver's license bonanza for noncitizens and Motor Voter registration makes that whole requirement a joke. On us. :mad54:

MrNiceGuy

Dec 9, 2013
    How would anyone know? Get real. Maryland is the new Chicago.

You can't tie them to specific votes, but you can certainly challenge the integrity of the election itself in court if the number of ineligible people who showed up to vote is larger than the difference in votes in any particular race. What kind of relief can you then gain? Maybe get the results tossed and a special election called, at which point only your die-hards actually show up to be heard.

All of this only actually matters if the results are fairly close and the traceable, provably ineligible voter count is fairly high. That said, Maryland is one of few places where you might actually see both of those at once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom