:rofl:

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    Winner of the Day

The following are my responses to your political issues:

1. I am pro business too and I agree we should reduce regulations on businesses
    2. I am personally pro-life, you can make your own decisions.
    3. I refer you to http://www.everydaynodaysoff.com/2013/11/08/cake-and-compromise-illustrated-guide-to-gun-control/, I want all of my cake back. There is no such thing as sensible gun control. When you start licensing all rights you can then try and license the 2A.
    4. Why are you pro-ACA (Obamacare)? I am anti-ACA (Obamacare) because it has done nothing to solve the stated problem, all it has done is drive up the cost of healthcare and give a false sense of security.
    5. War is a necessary part of diplomacy. If you don't have a big stick, your ability to make and win wars, you are just pissing into the wind.
    6. At least you got two right. AGW/ACC is a wealth redistribution program.
    7. I support citizens voting, in fact we need sensible voter registration laws to ensure that only citizens register to vote and providing a driver's license or other id when you cast your vote. Maybe we can dip our finger in ink to make sure people don't vote more than once.
    8. We need to enforce the immagration laws that are on the books. We don't need to reform anything. But, if you want to have an effect on illegal immagration then we should impelement immigration reciprocity. Whatever the laws of the country the person is leaving will be used to determine their eligibility to enter the USA.
    9. If the laws are not going to be enforced then they should be repealed. What would you do to someone who entered your home without your permission? Would you let them take whatever they want?
    10. What does pro-adjustable minimum wage mean? Minimum wage is determined by the person being hired. Will they do the work for the wage the employer is offering? If the employer can't get anybody to work for the wage they are offering then they may need to increase it. There is no reason that the government should step in.
    11. Taxes are a necessary evil and way to enslave the people to the government. With that said we need a flat tax on all earnings (wage, interest, all capital gains). The government gets no more than 15% of my earnings each year. The federal government, state governments and local governments can fight over how much of that 15% each of them gets.
    12. How about controlling the budgets by reduciing them by 5% each year. Any competent manager will figure out what he needs to spend budget on in order for him to achive his mission.
    13. Social Security is the stupidest thing that the US government ever did. It took removed personal responsibility from the people and gave it to the government. It is also generational theft. My children will have to work harder in order to earn enough money to allow the government to cut checks for my wife and for me. I am slated to get $3500 per month when I start collecting social security.
    14. Everybody is pro-medical research. What people don't understand is that the government has wrapped its regulatory fist tightly around medical innovation. Also medical license review boards should be comprised of 2/3's of persons in the jurisdiction who are not a physican, nurse or other medically licensed persons. The ranks of poor performing medical personal should be purged on a regular basis. What do you call the guy who graduate last in his class at medical school? That's right you call him doctor.
    15. Everyone is pro-education. What needs to happen is the federal governemnt needs to shut down the department of education and leave it to the states and local school boards to educate the children.

I hope this helps you in understanding what a registered republican thinks.

Yessiree

Attachments

• MIj6o.gif
      MIj6o.gif
      152.7 KB · Views: 507

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    Joined 4 years ago. 1 post. That post is for his own edification. Views are not 2A friendly.

Uhm...... Thinking we have an Arnold in the mix.

Rab1515

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 29, 2014
    Calvert
    Pro 2a you say? I think I am going to need good and substantial reason to even think about it.

Pushrod

Master Blaster
    Aug 8, 2007
    WV High Country
    I have my new website up at:

http://shellent.wix.com/shellforcongress

I own multiple guns including a FS2000

Who better to support the 2nd Amendment

If you would have titled your thread Second Amendment defender running for Congress and then explained how you planned on doing that you would have probably won us over. Saying you are a gun owner running for Congress with no explanation of how or if you are going to defend our inherent Second Amendment Right points to you trying to obfuscate and mislead. It seriously makes me believe that you are not a true defender of our Rights.

The ball is in your court to get back on here and explain your positions.

5.56blaster

Ultimate Member
    I have my new website up at:

http://shellent.wix.com/shellforcongress

I own multiple guns including a FS2000

Who better to support the 2nd Amendment

Really? Sounds like you support gun control. Your website looks like it's an ad for a liberal democrat. When I hear the words, "pathway", "affordable" and "sensible"all I hear is, I like illegal's, Obamacare ain't so bad and I support taking your guns. Not interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom