• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Homesick Texan

Dec 15, 2012
    Middle TN
    Hi All, I joined this community a year or so back and have been "lurking" for a while and finally decided to start speaking out; not sure why but it's time.

I live in Columbia, MD - not by choice, my wife won't let me move. Well, she will let me but she won't so I am kind of stuck.

I feel Maryland is doing its citizens a disservice with its unconstitutional and immoral(?) gun laws...other laws as well, but since this is a Shooters page, we'll stick with the gun laws.

I'm a retired USAF Security Forces guy and I hope to learn things from the other members and maybe be able to contribute as well.

Grady

Reptile

Ultimate Member
    Sep 29, 2014
    Columbia MD
    Welcome and condolences. I'm in Columbia too. I had to be discrete about the delivery of the "big black refrigerator/freezer (gun safe) and I take my firearms from the house to the car and back under cover of darkness. On the positive side, it's not far from the ranges at Marriottsville.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!
    Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] info!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Please consider donating to the legal defense fund to support the UNITED CHALLENGE OF THE MARYLAND FIREARMS BAN[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

SB 281:
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]A detailed summary for non-lawyers[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Legal Defense Thread[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MD Shooters Firearms Map[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Acronym list[/FONT][/FONT]

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• MSI welcome msg.jpg
      MSI welcome msg.jpg
      38.3 KB · Views: 140

Rutterkind

Aug 19, 2012
    Dundalk, MD
    Welcome Grady. I have a notorious habit of putting my foot in my mouth letting my irritation show to easily with the anti's and grabbers, but this fine crowd here has never been resentful or even harsh when I eat said foot sandwich. It is a very welcoming community here and VERY knowledgeable people here willing to help and share.

Homesick Texan

Dec 15, 2012
    Middle TN
    Thanks BiggFoot. I started looking into it and I'm having a little trouble understanding the ins and outs of the process, especially as it pertains to me not having a carry permit in Maryland. Do you or any of the other members have a firm grip on what steps to take?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom