• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    House:

Jocelyn Pena- Melnyk (D) - Incumbent On the Joint Committee for SB281, Voted for SB281, the rain tax, and the gas tax.
    Ben Barnes (D) - Incumbent Voted for SB281, the rain tax, and the gas tax
    Barbara Frush (D) - Incumbent Voted for SB281 ("She didn't care how her constituents wanted her to vote, she was going to support it either way"), voted for the rain tax, voted for the gas tax

Senate:

Jim Rosapepe (D) - Incumbent Voted for SB281, Voted for the rain tax, voted for the gas tax.

I will update this as others toss their name in the ring for both Democrat and Republican.

mac1_131

MSI Executive Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 31, 2009
    district 21 demographics:

senate & house (elects 3):
    2012 district population over 18 years old - 103232
    2014 district registered voters - 74948
    2014 district D voters - 46262
    2014 district R voters - 14292
    2014 district I voters - 14430
    Senator Rosapepe voted for SB-281 and voted for cloture
    Senator Rosapepe was unopposed in 2010 primary
    All three delegates voted for SB-281. Del. Pena-Melnyk voted for SB-281 in committee.
    All three delegates were opposed in primary, but won by substantial margins.

robertt822

Apr 10, 2013
    Laurel
    As I live in this district and told Rosapepe one day last summer that all 4 have lost my vote, I do not see them losing, way to liberal an area.

rmiddle

Ultimate Member
    Sep 8, 2012
    Cleveland, TN
    district 21 demographics:

senate & house (elects 3):
    2012 district population over 18 years old - 103232
    2014 district registered voters - 74948
    2014 district D voters - 46262
    2014 district R voters - 14292
    2014 district I voters - 14430
    Senator Rosapepe voted for SB-281 and voted for cloture
    Senator Rosapepe was unopposed in 2010 primary
    All three delegates voted for SB-281. Del. Pena-Melnyk voted for SB-281 in committee.
    All three delegates were opposed in primary, but won by substantial margins.

Looks like 4 people need to run against them in the primary as an R isn't going to win in that district.

Thanks
    Robert

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    As I live in this district and told Rosapepe one day last summer that all 4 have lost my vote, I do not see them losing, way to liberal an area.

Hence why we jump on them in the primaries, I don't care who is running in the Dem primaries, we need to support them and not the incumbents.

Looks like 4 people need to run against them in the primary as an R isn't going to win in that district.

Thanks
    Robert

The low hanging fruit is Barbara Frush, but as I stated above, if we throw our support behind everyone that runs, that is not an incumbent, then we may get two or even three of the House members replaced. I don't think anyone is running for the district Senate seat held by Rosapepe, but I will check on that and report back.

Prime territory for DINO. If we could at least get one of them out, that would be huge.

THIS !!!!!!!!!

So everyone who is negative on this, knock it off, and get ready to support a DEM in the primary that is not an incumbent.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Update:

Barbara Frush sits on the House Environmental Matters Committee, this is the committee that heard Delegate Smigeil's Veteran's License Plate bill to provide funding for the Maryland Veterans Fund.

The hearing was last week, I finally got to speak to Barbara on the bill, and two things she said I thought I should share.

1) When asked if she would ask the Chairman to bring the bill up for a vote, her reply was "she wasn't going to ask and if the chairman wanted to bring it to a vote, then that was up to her."

2) When asked if she would vote to support the bill she replied that "it depended on how the chairmanned wanted her to vote. You know as a military veteran, that you do what your commander tells you."

THIS BITCH NEEDS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!

Mr H

Banana'd
    Update:

2) When asked if she would vote to support the bill she replied that "it depended on how the chairmanned wanted her to vote. You know as a military veteran, that you do what your commander tells you."

THIS BITCH NEEDS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!

Wow... this is very illustrative of how the whole operation is working right now.

"You need to vote Green on this"
    --Brian Frosh

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom