• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JMangle

Handsome Engineer
    May 11, 2008
    Mississippi
    I prefer not to put them on my vehicles as I don't like to draw attention especially from law enforcement.

Shewt, in Carroll County I think you're more likely to be respected by law enforcement for flying the pro-freedom colors. (Well, certainly by the Sheriff's Dept, some of the Staties could go either way -- seems like the young ones are willing to follow our glorious leaders, whereas the older guys have wised up.)

I have it on my arm permanently.

I've got a bolt face on my chest (If someone sees it and smiles I know that they're a pro-gunner as well ... or they think I'm cute.)

I also have AR decals on all my helmets, as well as all my bikes. They make me ride like less of an ass.

34837_10100122885433458_3754863_n.jpg

codefive

Jun 9, 2012
    I'm kind of surprised to hear the responses about keeping it on the DL ... Anyone who may find it offensive or judge you over it probably doesnt know what it means to begin with. Lose the guns and leave the text and it would be more like a secret hand shake IMO.

Those who know would give you the nod, those who dont, wouldnt pay it any attention. They'd probably think to themselves "Hmmm ... I wonder what that cute little insignia means" as they sip on thier $12 Mint Mocha Latte Frappe Chino Grande and admire their Obama bobble on thier dashboard as they hum "What a wonderful life" while going 50 in the left lane of the highway on the way to work listening to C-span on the radio.

Tacticalglobe

III %er
    Mar 11, 2012
    Nottingham, MD
    This makes me giggle.

Stand tall, look those libs dead in the eyes when they roll them at you.
    I teach my children the truth of our government and who they work for....... US.

On all of my cars I slapped decals of pro 2nd and anti Dems.

I wear my MDS shirts loud and proudly. Tactical hats, Gun shirts of all brands.

"We are the people"

USNRol

Armed Citizen
    Feb 15, 2013
    Leonardtown
    I prefer not to put them on my vehicles as I don't like to draw attention especially from law enforcement.

I totally get this. LEO's are ALWAYS profiling, don't kid yourself. If they're itching for some action with a militia type who goes on and on about how he's a sovereign citizen, they'll know you by your Molon Labe sticker.

Cops are not a free person's friend. They can and do make mistakes and many firearm crimes are felonies. I don't want to spend the kind of $$ it takes to defend myself in court against impudent and potentially fraudulent Law Enforcement actions. The less they notice of me the better.:innocent0

USNRol

jmira

VA Rocks.
    Mar 25, 2009
    Alexandria, VA
    well the new plates are in and on the truck now.. I can no longer sing 80s hair metal anonymously in traffic..

Attachments

• 2013-01-18 17.24.02.jpg
      2013-01-18 17.24.02.jpg
      50.2 KB · Views: 334
    Lose the guns and leave the text and it would be more like a secret hand shake IMO. Those who know would give you the nod, those who dont, wouldnt pay it any attention. They'd probably think to themselves "Hmmm ... I wonder what that cute little insignia means" as they sip on thier $12 Mint Mocha Latte Frappe Chino Grande and admire their Obama bobble on thier dashboard as they hum "What a wonderful life" while going 50 in the left lane of the highway on the way to work listening to C-span on the radio.

...while talking on their Obama phone and wondering when the welfare check is going to be depositied...

:lol2:

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    What an awesome plate! The PRM (People's Republik of Maryland) would never allow such a cool plate. I want a Gadsen plate! Maybe I should move to VA?

I saw one as well.. God bless the great state of Virginia..

Is that the new standard plate ,?

I would be Great if states would do this just change to the state colors for id purposes. ....

I would have thought Texas would be first ;)

UPDATE

www.foxnews.com/us/2010/11/30/dont-tread-license-plates-growing-trend/

and Texas to.

But its an extra fee. Now if we sent that money to the NRA or something I am in.

Who in Md makes this call. Should we push to have a gadsen with fees used for NRA. If denied would it be a 1a case? Unless they stop using the system to raise funds for other causes...

Just the proposal may cause a stroke among our opposition ;)

fightinbluhen51

"Quack Pot Call Honker"
    Oct 31, 2008
    I saw one as well.. God bless the great state of Virginia..

Is that the new standard plate ,?

I would be Great if states would do this just change to the state colors for id purposes. ....

I would have thought Texas would be first ;)

UPDATE

www.foxnews.com/us/2010/11/30/dont-tread-license-plates-growing-trend/

and Texas to.

But its an extra fee. Now if we sent that money to the NRA or something I am in.

Who in Md makes this call. Should we push to have a gadsen with fees used for NRA. If denied would it be a 1a case? Unless they stop using the system to raise funds for other causes...

Just the proposal may cause a stroke among our opposition ;)
    You can get NRA plates in this state (believe it or not). They exist, I've seen them.

http://www.mva.maryland.gov/Vehicle-...sp?PLATEID=321

The-National-Rifle-Assoc.gif

JAY1234

Retired Radioman Chief
    Dec 1, 2012
    St Marys County Maryland
    Shame providence didn't let you arrive at your vehicle while the moron was keying your vehicle. Probably would have had to change his drawers if you had arrived in time to catch him. I believe anyone that doesn't have the guts to confront someone they have a problem with is usually a coward.

Mavourneen

Lover of Walthers
    Feb 7, 2013
    Silver Spring-ish
    Just a post script to my initial post and a follow up . I've had the Molon Labe sticker on my car for about 2 weeks.

A few days ago I was on Powder Mill Rd crossing over 95 when one of PG County's Finest exited 95, onto Powder Mill, and directly behind my car. He followed me for just a bit, then pulled into the left lane. I looked over at him as he pulled alongside my car.

He made the sign of a gun with his finger and thumb for a moment, and then switched it to a "Thumbs Up" before he smiled at me and drove ahead.

Kinda made my day.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Just a post script to my initial post and a follow up . I've had the Molon Labe sticker on my car for about 2 weeks.

A few days ago I was on Powder Mill Rd crossing over 95 when one of PG County's Finest exited 95, onto Powder Mill, and directly behind my car. He followed me for just a bit, then pulled into the left lane. I looked over at him as he pulled alongside my car.

He made the sign of a gun with his finger and thumb for a moment, and then switched it to a "Thumbs Up" before he smiled at me and drove ahead.

Kinda made my day.

Mine too.

Stay in the fight.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013

Kinda made my day.

Mine too.

Stay in the fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom