• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • highli99

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2015
    West Side
    The officer just admitted no permit holder can know if they are within restrictions and it would be up to an officer's descretion!?!?!?

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    "Does he need a gun to answer the phone? That's kind of ridiculous." - Sgt. Knaub

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    For the LOG, I hope someone can get a good audio of this. My girl was in tears over geometry, couldn't leave. It was like the blind leading the blind for the first 30 minutes..

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    For the LOG, I hope someone can get a good audio of this. My girl was in tears over geometry, couldn't leave. It was like the blind leading the blind for the first 30 minutes..

I do believe Tim is recording this.

highli99

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2015
    West Side
    Ironic that an armed officer would question someone's need to carry a firearm during a phone call...inferring the applicant is paranoid. He felt the need to carry during his testimony.

Magnumst

Ultimate Member
    Mar 26, 2013
    The officer just admitted no permit holder can know if they are within restrictions and it would be up to an officer's descretion!?!?!?

I think we all knew that would be the case but now we have them on record! Looks like a another point to get clarified.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Casey suggesting that the restrictions won't matter when police are investigating a stopped permit holder. Knaub then says that he hasn't gone after any permit holder who was under suspicion of breaching restrictions.

highli99

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2015
    West Side
    Officer just admitted to being the sole determiner of the restrictions being legal or not. The need for other officers to check with him is evidence of the confusion!!!

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    I Thought they weren't allowed to debate the law

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I hope you are not serious and if you are you must have drank Chairman Thomas' kool aid. MSP doesn't get to make up the law as they go, and the Board is obliged to apply the current law correctly.

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    The restrictions are still entirely too ambiguous... I just had a wtf moment...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom