• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Unknown User

Oct 19, 2014
    Maryland
    Hi all, I'm fairly new to the site and pretty new to firearms, am learning a great deal about my 2A rights, the law, and how politics operate in general the more I visit this site. I'm a married man of 15 years with one son. I work in the construction field for now as i pursue a career in the private security field either as an Armed guard, Special Police or even in executive Protection, I'm currently waiting for my carry permit for "work purpose" to be approved. I'm currently sponsored and have all certificates including Red Cross CPR/AED and first aid. (as of 2/13/2015 I'm at the 62 day mark). I'm just your average joe who is here to educate myself and hopefully others with the knowledge i gain and to help fight for our 2A rights in any way i possibly can.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• MSI welcome msg.jpg
      MSI welcome msg.jpg
      38.3 KB · Views: 138

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!
    Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] info!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Please consider donating to the legal defense fund to support the UNITED CHALLENGE OF THE MARYLAND FIREARMS BAN[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

SB 281:
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]A detailed summary for non-lawyers[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Legal Defense Thread[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MD Shooters Firearms Map[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Acronym list[/FONT][/FONT]

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    Most of us here are average Joe types. If the anti folks only knew that "ordinary people" supported their 2A rights, they would probably blow their stack.

Welcome from Eldersburg, fellow Joe.

wlc

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2006
    Welcome, I am not that far from you.
    PM me if you ever need a range buddy.

Unknown User

Oct 19, 2014
    Maryland
    Welcome, I am not that far from you.
    PM me if you ever need a range buddy.

I would love to have a few range buddies as I shoot alone right now, I have a few friends that's in law enforcement but our schedules are always conflicting. I normally shoot at Continental Arms....

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Welcome. Kinda far for me for range trips, but there are plenty of MDS'ers up your way.

Stand by for thread from people working security looking to break into construction trades.

plinkerton

Ultimate Member
    Dec 30, 2012
    Abingdon
    Hello from another Owings Mills resident - I didn't realize we are so numerous.

Maybe we can do a meetup? Buffalo Wild Wings anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom